News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Old Trucks Rescued today!

Started by Todd Wilson, July 21, 2007, 04:50:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Todd Wilson

Our truck club got together today and rescued some old trucks. Got them on trailers and on their way to their new homes.

http://www.chargerfever.com/07rescuemain.htm

Todd

TruckDriver

Did you buy the Freightliner? Nice looking rig yet.

I like using the old B model to pull the trucks out :yesnod:

I'd love to own a Brockway too :drool5:

Cool pics Todd :2thumbs:

PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

Todd Wilson

No I didnt buy it. I should have. I didnt have a place to put it. It only went for 540$.  Cummins 350 Big Cam and a 13 speed RR. Was pretty nice inside and all around. Just dont have a place for it.

Todd

Lowprofile

Did the club buy all those beauties, or did members?  I love  :drool5: that old Brockway tow truck!  :2thumbs:

Great Post Todd!  Thanks!
"Its better to live one day as a Lion than a Lifetime as a Lamb".

"The final test of a leader is that he leaves behind him in other men the conviction and will to carry on."

Proud Owner of:
1970 Dodge Charger R/T
1993 Dodge Ram Charger
1998 Freightliner Classic XL

Todd Wilson

Quote from: Lowprofile on July 21, 2007, 06:35:37 PM
Did the club buy all those beauties, or did members?  I love  :drool5: that old Brockway tow truck!  :2thumbs:

Great Post Todd!  Thanks!

2 out of state members of ATHS bought the trucks. One guy is in the Kansas City area and bought the 66 Kenworth. That truck will be on the road in a week.  The others are going to a farm in Missouri where they probably will sit once again with other old trucks. I really wanted the FreightLiner but I had no place to put it. The guy that owned them passed away. Trucks had been sitting 4 years. He used the FL and 66 Kenworth weekly before he got hurt and eventually died. They both had engine rebuilds and not too many miles on them before they were parked.

Todd

Lowprofile

Very Cool! Glad to see someone is rescuing these old road warriors!   :2thumbs:
"Its better to live one day as a Lion than a Lifetime as a Lamb".

"The final test of a leader is that he leaves behind him in other men the conviction and will to carry on."

Proud Owner of:
1970 Dodge Charger R/T
1993 Dodge Ram Charger
1998 Freightliner Classic XL