News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Creepy surprise

Started by General 713, July 19, 2007, 11:25:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

General 713

I took my girlfriend to the state fair here in WI on saturday night and had a blast.  However, when we went to get on the Ferris wheel just for the hell of it, a guy shined a light at her and said "you should ride with us."  She just ignored him and thought she recognized him.  When  I talked to her last night she told me she knew who he was.  She hauls milk with her dads friend and it turns out this was a guy that worked on of the farms and got fired.  She then told me that this guy has had kids with to other women and has been seen to jail for sexual assult.    Now don't that just make you feel real great.

BMOTOXSTAR

73' Dodge Rallye Charger 400/4BBL
06' Dodge Ram Quad Cab 4X4 HEMI
15' Dodge Dart 2.7 SXT

terrible one

Yeah man, that's no good at all. I would have been really upset over that guy just saying that. That's something that really grinds my gears, people saying suggestive stuff to your girlfriend (or wife) when it's obvious that she is with you. Oh I could go on forever. . . :rotz:

Forza

If I were you I'd grab a bat and confront him and say "Ride on this".  :Twocents:

TruckDriver

PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

General 713

Couldn't do a whole lot because we were on different sides.  I did give him quite a pissed off look then and he turned away.  Maybe he got the message.

Silver R/T

low lifes like that should not be out socializing with normal people
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722