News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

69-70 Charger Reproduction Tail Panel Group Discount

Started by Troy, July 18, 2007, 02:04:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Troy

Here it is guys - our first group buy (well, group discount) on the new reproduction Charger parts from AMD. This one is for the 69-70 Charger Tail Light Panels. Thanks to Jason at Gunslinger we can purchase these pieces for $350 with free delivery to most shows that he's attending (including the Mopar Nationals, Monster Mopar, and the Garlits show for sure). He can ship these but you'll need to contact him directly for pricing. I'm pretty sure there's not a better price on these anywhere.

GUNSLINGER AUTOMOTIVE PRODUCTS
11518 Highway 10 North
Foster Ky.  41043
775-750-0988
gunslinger727@earthlink.net
http://www.pistolgrip727.com/

No, you won't find these on the web site so don't write back saying he doesn't have them because you can't see them. ;) I know this is obvious but... be sure to mention this site to get the price.

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

Judhudson

That's a good deal, I need to pick one up anyways.  Do you know how long do we have dea forl, Troy?

Troy

There is currently not an end date although we talked about switching products monthly. I wanted to get this posted to give people time to save/order before the Nats.

Troy

warriorbass05

Quote from: Judhudson on July 18, 2007, 02:12:03 PM
That's a good deal, I need to pick one up anyways.  Do you know how long do we have dea forl, Troy?

Yeah, I need one too but I have to pay for doors firt, right Jud?? ;)

resq302

Troy.... on a side note.... is there any more discussion about the tail light bezels for a group buy?  I am certainly interested in them.
Brian
1969 Dodge Charger (factory 4 speed, H code 383 engine,  AACA Senior winner, 2008 Concours d'Elegance participant, 2009 Concours d'Elegance award winner)
1970 Challenger Convert. factory #'s matching red inter. w/ white body.  318 car built 9/28/69 (AACA Senior winner)
1969 Plymough GTX convertible - original sheet metal, #'s matching drivetrain, T3 Honey Bronze, 1 of 701 produced, 1 of 362 with 440 4 bbl - auto

Troy

Quote from: resq302 on July 18, 2007, 03:30:59 PM
Troy.... on a side note.... is there any more discussion about the tail light bezels for a group buy?  I am certainly interested in them.
I haven't been in any discussions about a group buy on those. I'll see what I can do.

Troy

Judhudson

Quote from: warriorbass05 on July 18, 2007, 02:15:07 PM

Just gotta come down to pick it up!  But remember I just have the drivers side door, so it won't be alot. :)

warriorbass05

Quote from: Judhudson on July 18, 2007, 07:57:12 PM
Quote from: warriorbass05 on July 18, 2007, 02:15:07 PM

Just gotta come down to pick it up!  But remember I just have the drivers side door, so it won't be alot. :)

yep got it just a slip of the finger.... :icon_smile_big:

tomdroptop

I'd like to get in on the rear tail light panel deal....I almostcalled today to order one. Do I or will I need to do anything to get the discount? Mention the site? A name or code? I will be needing to call him (AMD) because I will not be heading to the Nats. Thanx Tom

warriorbass05

Quote from: Troy on July 18, 2007, 02:04:43 PM
Here it is guys - our first group buy (well, group discount) on the new reproduction Charger parts from AMD. This one is for the 69-70 Charger Tail Light Panels. Thanks to Jason at Gunslinger we can purchase these pieces for $350 with free delivery to most shows that he's attending (including the Mopar Nationals, Monster Mopar, and the Garlits show for sure). He can ship these but you'll need to contact him directly for pricing. I'm pretty sure there's not a better price on these anywhere.

GUNSLINGER AUTOMOTIVE PRODUCTS
11518 Highway 10 North
Foster Ky.  41043
775-750-0988
gunslinger727@earthlink.net
http://www.pistolgrip727.com/

No, you won't find these on the web site so don't write back saying he doesn't have them because you can't see them. ;) I know this is obvious but... be sure to mention this site to get the price.

Troy

mention the site...see above...

Troy

Quote from: tomdroptop on July 19, 2007, 09:31:16 PM
I'd like to get in on the rear tail light panel deal....I almostcalled today to order one. Do I or will I need to do anything to get the discount? Mention the site? A name or code? I will be needing to call him (AMD) because I will not be heading to the Nats. Thanx Tom
If you order direct from AMD you won't get any discount as far as I know. You need to call Jason at Gunslinger since he's the one giving us the price break. Tell him you saw it here and want the group pricing. He will have to give you a shipping quote.

Troy

tomdroptop

I ordered the tail panel yesterday @ 350.00 the discounted charger.com price & just $30.00 to send it to NJ so I am VERY happy with that & he was a super nice guy. I spoke w/Jason. I actually have him looking into whether or not he is able to order the rear valance panel also & told him I'd take that too. He said he'd call me Thursday 2 c if he had that part also..Thank also for this discounted price Troy way to go!
Tom

tomdroptop

Spoke once again with Jason today & he was also able to get me the rear valance piece I wanted & said both pieces were shipped on this past Monday! As you can see I need theses pieces for my car.

tomdroptop

Well my order was recd today
Not only did I get the tail light panel but Jason was able to hook me up with the rear valance also!

Here they are as they arrived today!

Charger_Fan

Those pieces look really good, congrats! :cheers:
I need to go out & shake the crap outta my money tree this weekend. :icon_smile_big:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Judhudson

How much was it for both pieces Tom?  I need to start saving but I know I will need these two parts for sure.

tomdroptop

Jud to my front door shipping was 40.00 for one & 30.00 for the other plus the both pieces was 605.00

Lord Warlock

these parts are welded on aren't they?  I could use the lower panel, but welding is beyond my own skills, would have to be outsourced.
69 RT/SE Y3 cream yellow w/tan vinyl top and black r/t stripe. non matching 440/375, 3:23, Column shift auto w/buddy seat, tan interior, am/fm w/fr to back fade, Now wears 17" magnum 500 rims and Nitto tires. Fresh repaint, new interior, new wheels and tires.

Charger_Fan

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

tomdroptop

yep nds 2 b welded
heres a shot of the rear missin ready 4 those pieces:

69Charger_440

Does anyone know if this discount will be ending anytime soon?  Just trying to figure out how much time I have to save before this deal is gone.

Thanks!

Troy

Quote from: 69Charger_440 on August 28, 2007, 11:08:51 AM
Does anyone know if this discount will be ending anytime soon?  Just trying to figure out how much time I have to save before this deal is gone.

Thanks!
I know you'll still be able to pick them up at the Monster Mopar (St Louis) show on September 7th. Other than that I don't have a specific end date for getting them shipped. I'll ask.

Troy

69Charger_440

Quote from: Troy on August 28, 2007, 11:27:46 AM
Quote from: 69Charger_440 on August 28, 2007, 11:08:51 AM

Thanks!
I know you'll still be able to pick them up at the Monster Mopar (St Louis) show on September 7th. Other than that I don't have a specific end date for getting them shipped. I'll ask.

Troy

thank you!!

69Charger_440

Well, I went ahead and ordered the '69 tail panel.  I guess it was now or never!!  Hopefully it will fit nicely!!   :icon_smile_tongue:  And you are right, Jason was very friendly and helpful!!

Fernando

chargerman68

1968 CHARGER R/T CLONELOOKING FOR ANOTHER PROJECT 69-70 CHARGER SHELL

69Charger_440

If you mean the discount, yes, it is.  I just ordered today and it was $350.00, plus shipping.  9/12/07.

chargerman68

1968 CHARGER R/T CLONELOOKING FOR ANOTHER PROJECT 69-70 CHARGER SHELL

charge it

is this still going on? tried to email and no response????

tomdroptop

Got it & its installed FITS GREAT!
went with the valance & the rear panel!

dodgecharger-fan

I just found out that I need one of these. I've e-mailed Jason.

Thanks for setting this up.