News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Tried out the Nitrous today!!!

Started by jg68, September 23, 2007, 01:52:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jg68

After changeing over to the larger summit cam on its 114 & more dur. on the exaust side, this ol'e truck boogies now :o, i thought the driveshaft was coming out at the 1-2 shift :smilielol:, it hit 85 quick & still pullin hard topping 2nd., its just a 125 shot & i'm doing it with a carter mech. pump & teeing off by the carb ;), defenitely feels like a low to mid. 13 sec. ride, can't wait to try it out ;)

I wasn't sure how the 3310 carb & perf. intake would work with the juice, i'm impressed :D

firefighter3931

Joe, why are you using a vac sec carb with Juice  :D Time to put a dp'er on that badboy !  ;)

Ron
68 Charger R/T "Black Pig" Street/Strip bruiser, 70 Charger R/T 440-6bbl Cruiser. Firecore ignition  authorized dealer ; contact me with your needs

jg68

Quote from: firefighter3931 on September 23, 2007, 03:54:40 PM
Joe, why are you using a vac sec carb with Juice  :D Time to put a dp'er on that badboy !  ;)

Ron

Well i'll tell ya, this 780 works pretty dang good for 61.00, go figure ::) , i have the 800dp on the side, i'm tradeing out the billet base for the 850 1.3/4, then i can run either the 800 or the 850.

I have to lean out the idle circuit on the 800 a tad, i had .070 IABs, then went to .073s, i'm sure the .075s will clear things up :cheers:

firefighter3931

I'll be interested to see how it runs with the dp'er.  ;)

Nice work on that carb...adjustable bleeds are such an asset....especially with a hot build.  :2thumbs: With that Summit cam i can see why you need to dial it back a notch....that stick must idle as smooth a silk. Perfect cam for some Juice.  :2thumbs:

Ron
68 Charger R/T "Black Pig" Street/Strip bruiser, 70 Charger R/T 440-6bbl Cruiser. Firecore ignition  authorized dealer ; contact me with your needs

jg68

Yeah Ron, it really comes alive now with the juice, when i tried it before with the stock cam, it was a real pig on the bottle & i was getting a really strong burning odor from the headers & exaust :P, so i just pulled it, but now :D, its working like it should ;) & its a blast :smilielol:., it tells me just how much compression this engine is lacking, or it could be the cam bleeding off alot.

I even put some air bleeds on the 3310 for the front 2 outers, they were set factory at .076, i put in some .073s & it fattened it up too much, so i went back to .076s.