News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Antique Tractor Show - Pics

Started by Todd Wilson, July 14, 2007, 05:55:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Todd Wilson

Old Red and I went to visit some of his old farm friends today at the antique tractor show we had here. Interesting weekend. We have a biker gang rally on one side of the fairgrounds and antique tractors on the other side.

http://www.chargerfever.com/tractor07/index.html

Todd

Bandit72

thats awsome...i love old farm equipment....might have to take my Farmall's to a show or two eventually  :2thumbs:
Daddy ran whiskey in a big black dodge
bought it at an auction at the masons lodge,
Johnson County Sherriff painted on the side,
just shot a coat of primer then he looked inside,
well him and my uncle tore that engine down,
I still remember that rumblin' sound.....

Freaking cool!  Looks like a nice show.  You sure don't see those Emerson-Bratingham Big 4 tractors very often.  The holt is a pretty hot commodity too.  Is it a 75 or a 65? 
When I was just a very young lad I looked up and told my dad, a bareback rider's what I wanna be.  I want the whole world to know about me.  In the rodeo arena I'll make my stand.  I wanna be a rodeo man.  I'll come flyin' from the chute with my spurs up high, chaps and boots reachin' for the sky.  Spurin' wild with my head throwed back, you'll ask 'Who's that,' well that's Bareback Jack.  You'll ask 'Who's that,' well that's Bareback Jack.

69charger2002

looks like a monster red mailbox on the front of that one in the pic.
i live in CHARGERLAND.. visitors welcome. 166 total, 7 still around      

http://charger01foster.tripod.com/

Todd Wilson

Quote from: 253862656971 on July 15, 2007, 12:05:19 PM
Freaking cool!  Looks like a nice show.  You sure don't see those Emerson-Bratingham Big 4 tractors very often.  The holt is a pretty hot commodity too.  Is it a 75 or a 65? 

I forget which model it was.   Whats something like that Holt or Big 4 weigh in at?

Todd

The holt is gonna come in at better than 20K.  The later Cat 60 is almost dead on 20K and they don't have the front tiller wheel.  The Big 4 is probably just shy of 20K.  Looks like it's one of the mid-size models.  They went up to a Big 6 but there's only one complete one left and pieces to another.  That puppy is a big mother. 
When I was just a very young lad I looked up and told my dad, a bareback rider's what I wanna be.  I want the whole world to know about me.  In the rodeo arena I'll make my stand.  I wanna be a rodeo man.  I'll come flyin' from the chute with my spurs up high, chaps and boots reachin' for the sky.  Spurin' wild with my head throwed back, you'll ask 'Who's that,' well that's Bareback Jack.  You'll ask 'Who's that,' well that's Bareback Jack.

Shakey

Cool pics Todd!

My Father-in-Law and I went to something similar last summer here in ON.