News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

what are mopar guys like?

Started by Mean 318, July 14, 2007, 02:10:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chargerboy69

Most everyone in my club, Tri State Mopars, here in northeast Indiana are a very nice group. Most go way out of there way to help you. Truely a great group of people.

But me, most would say I am a dick.  ;)
Indiana Army National Guard 1st Battalion, 293rd Infantry. Nightfighters. Fort Wayne Indiana.

A government big enough to give you everything you need, is a government big enough to take away everything that you have.
--Gerald Ford

moparguy01

where i'm originally from in Bismarck ND the mopar group is divided. The president of the mopar club actually told ALL of the local guys to NOT sell me a car cause i was a dumb punk kid. well I bought one anyways, from a different guy, and ended up becoming friends with one of the other local mopar gurus who parts cars out which helps me find parts i need. the only reason i became friends with him is that he hated the president of the club, and wanted to piss him off. Go figure.

but the kansas mafia is a different group of guys. I still like to consider myself one of them, even though I'm displaced. Great bunch of guys, granted most all of us are certifiably nuts. but these guys would help out most anybody who needed help. I still talk with a bunch of good friends from down in that area too.

i've noticed here in Fargo ND now that i live here there are a few good guys also, but alot of them don't care to know me since i'm just a kid. granted i'm a kid who restores cars for a living, but they dont know that and they dont care to find out either. No skin off my back if they don't want to know me.

I might meet opposition cause i'm also a third gen guy. and us third gen guys arer the red headed stepchildren of mopar it seems. it is changing abit finally.

BB1

If you don't live in Kansas, your nothing to me.  :D
Delete my profile

Chad L. Magee

Ph.D. Metallocene Chemist......

Charger-Bodie

there are a few jerkwads in my area but for the most part the mopar people are almost like family.
68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

moparguy01

Quote from: BB1 on July 15, 2007, 08:32:01 PM
If you don't live in Kansas, your nothing to me.  :D

I'm one of the founding fathers of the Kansas Mafia. so deal with it.  :nana:

skip68

We just moved across country to Tennessee six months ago..., and still don't know allot of people yet, but, we have had ALLOT of interest in our Charger since we moved in to the neighborhood!!!!! A few mechanics from the parts store have even come over to help on our endless money pit! We have a cop on our street and Chuck was testing the timing the other day, and he pulled up right next the the "cop neighbor" and the second squad car :patrol: (His Buddy). Chuck asked him if he wanted to race, :shruggy: :2thumbs: and he said that there is no cop car in this county that could keep up. (Mind you, our car was not licensed yet!( heheh! :2thumbs: :coolgleamA: :2thumbs: :nana: Point is,...have patience.... you'll find "True Mopar Freaks" in no time!!!! :lol: Make friends with cops!!! You can't go wrong there!!! And most cops love and appreciate true muscle cars!!!! ;) :yesnod:

Food for thought!
Mrs.Skip68
;)

P.S. I am married to a Mopar Guy and I can say first hand that Mopar guys are the best in bed!!!!!!!!!( that's what mopar guys are like!!!! Just to stay on topic!!!! :smilielol: :D) "Hehehe!" :yesnod: :cheers: :boogie: :boogie: :notworthy: :insertsarcasm: :iagree: :ohhthesarcasm: :sorry:
Mrs.Skip68 ;)
:cheers:
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

PocketThunder

All the guys here in the twin cities are nice to hang out with :yesnod:, but I dont like Mopar guys from Iowa. :popcrn:  :scratchchin:   ;)   :nana:
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

BMOTOXSTAR

Mopar guy's (people) have the best taste in muscle cars ! :Twocents: :2thumbs: :yesnod:
73' Dodge Rallye Charger 400/4BBL
06' Dodge Ram Quad Cab 4X4 HEMI
15' Dodge Dart 2.7 SXT

supserdave

Definitely good guys around our area. They far outnumber the idiots, but there are a few.

chargermick

I live in the Chicago area, and most but not all the Mopar guys are pretty friendly and will help another car guy no matter what the make. Last year when I flipped my hood I was damn near ready to puke. The next morning in the hotel parking lot, a really great guy named John asked if I had another hood at home. I said "No, I'll have to check out e-bay when I get home." He said "Well, you have one now." I'd never met him before, and he refused to take anything for the hood. What a great guy, to give a total stranger something as bid as a hood. I'll never forget John's kindness, it did take a little of the sting out of my own stupidity. There are still a lot of good people out there, they just don't get as much attention as the jerks.

69DodgeCharger

Their like Sasquatch around here......heard of, but rarely seen.
http://www.mypowerblock.com/profile/69DodgeCharger

The bugle sounds the charge begins. But on this battlefield no one wins.

Charger-Bodie

Quote from: PocketThunder on July 16, 2007, 11:59:24 AM
All the guys here in the twin cities are nice to hang out with :yesnod:, but I dont like Mopar guys from Iowa. :popcrn:  :scratchchin:   ;)   :nana:

HA ! Its those big city guys ya gotta watch out for  :coolgleamA: :eek2: :'(
68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

70charger_boy