News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

would you do it?? 61 bel air's for a 67 imp fastback

Started by 73-charger-383, July 12, 2007, 01:20:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wjmopar

That is a sweeeet 67SS!!!  Definitely make the trade :2thumbs:
If you can't Dodge it,
RAM it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Drache

Hey since there seems to be allot of impala lovers here I figured I'd ask. This car isn't far from where my father lives and it was on his mind about starting to fix it up. The car is a '68 Impala Convertible and comes with a parts car. The 327 is out of the car and looked partially rebuilt although I didn't get a chance to ask. Has a 2 speed powerglide transmission as well. New ball joints in the front end, tire rods, etc. The guy wants $3500 obo CDN for both cars. I'll hopefully be getting better pictures soon.

I've also been told that the 327 and tranny are both numbers matching and that the car is all original so far except the rebuild on the engine. The lady who owned the car has owned it for the past 15 years and bought it from the original owner. I've got about 30+ pictures in my email now of the car!

Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

73-charger-383

update on the impala..............i guess it wasn't meant to be.  the guy called back last night and said done deal, just give me $800.00 to boot.  I politely told him not a chance, if i'm gonna be spending anything on a car right now, it's gonna be my charger.  --so, i've still got two 61 bel airs just waiting to get parted out on ebay..............