News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Theres a Road Runner and a T-bird on my new street

Started by Harlow, July 12, 2007, 08:08:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Harlow

Well we moved into our new house Monday. My neighbor has a 70's t-bird parked in the driveway, along with the two other daily drivers. I was thinking that maybe he has some more classic or rare cars parked in there (3 car garage)...and thats why he doesn't park the daily drivers in there. It could also be full of crap...which is more likely. Just though I'd share.

The T-bird

The Road Runner. Sorry I couldn't help myself. I was going to post about the t-bird and then I saw the road runner this morning and came up with a funny idea. There is a kid on my new Football team that has a 69 road runner. Its just a shell and an engine at this point. Still pretty cool.

BMOTOXSTAR

73' Dodge Rallye Charger 400/4BBL
06' Dodge Ram Quad Cab 4X4 HEMI
15' Dodge Dart 2.7 SXT

Brock Samson

that's a cool bird,.. both of them...  :smilielol:

you know that t-bird was a major reason for the 5 MPH bumper law... so many complaints cause of it's pointy beak.

MichaelRW

Those big old T-Birds were great highway cars although a little ponderous around town.
A Fact of Life: After Monday and Tuesday even the calendar says WTF.........