News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Just Got Back From Carlisle

Started by 71ChallengeHer, July 05, 2007, 11:01:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BMOTOXSTAR

Can we get some 3rd gen pic's? :scratchchin:
Please. :drool5:
73' Dodge Rallye Charger 400/4BBL
06' Dodge Ram Quad Cab 4X4 HEMI
15' Dodge Dart 2.7 SXT

71ChallengeHer

Brian S. It's all good. :2thumbs: And I'm tired and my feet hurt, too. Here is the link to the winner's list and pics. :2thumbs:       http://www.carlisleforums.com/showthread.php?t=1696

Manfred318

Current MoPars:
1968 Charger. 318 Out of commission:(
1975 Dart Swinger. 225 Pops daily ride.
1990 Dodge Ram. 360FI My daily ride.
2007 Magnum R/T. 5.7 Family wagon.

Silver68RT

I spent most of my time back in the swap meet area.  I walked until I couldn't walk anymore, and still didn't see everything.  Except for a radio and a couple of emblems, everything I bought was new / reproduction.  There were a lot of swappers asking ridiculous prices for old busted up stuff that's available brand new now.  And then you hear them complaining about "lots of people walking around, but no one's carrying parts."  Gee, I wonder why.

I had a great time, saw a lot of cool cars, just sorry I didn't make it over to the tent in time to meet more of you guys.  Maybe next year I'll be able to bring my car.

This here was a really sad sight.  A green '69 Charger R/T that was rotted worse than any car I've ever seen.  Front wheels were pointing off in random directions because the torsion bar crossmember and frame rails had rusted away.  I think they were asking $3500.  Looked like one of those "I'll fix it up one day" cars that sat a little too long.

nh_mopar_fan

Great pics. Thanks to all that are posting.

I gotta get out there one year really soon.

71ChallengeHer

Shelby in the awards ceremony. :2thumbs:

Steve P.

Ok Jackie. It won an award. Now it's time for a tube chassis, Hemi, 727 and a Dana...   :2thumbs:
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

The70RT

Quote from: Silver68RT on July 10, 2007, 07:26:40 AM
I spent most of my time back in the swap meet area.  I walked until I couldn't walk anymore, and still didn't see everything.  Except for a radio and a couple of emblems, everything I bought was new / reproduction.  There were a lot of swappers asking ridiculous prices for old busted up stuff that's available brand new now.  And then you hear them complaining about "lots of people walking around, but no one's carrying parts."  Gee, I wonder why.

I had a great time, saw a lot of cool cars, just sorry I didn't make it over to the tent in time to meet more of you guys.  Maybe next year I'll be able to bring my car.

This here was a really sad sight.  A green '69 Charger R/T that was rotted worse than any car I've ever seen.  Front wheels were pointing off in random directions because the torsion bar crossmember and frame rails had rusted away.  I think they were asking $3500.  Looked like one of those "I'll fix it up one day" cars that sat a little too long.

From seeing all the rust on the out side i would hate to see the underside :scratchchin:
Quote from: 71ChallengeHer on July 10, 2007, 09:04:07 PM
Shelby in the awards ceremony. :2thumbs:

Congrats  :2thumbs: Too bad the paint didn't turn out as desired. Looks pretty sweet there though.
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

71ChallengeHer

Thanks, Shelby got a lot of compliments on it. But the color kinda blinds you. I guess people didn't look that close. :shruggy: Here are some better pics.

71ChallengeHer

Charger1973

Awesome pics.   :2thumbs:

The Daytona looks nice in the pictures. 

Charger1973

Whats up with that spray painted pile parked behind it? 

71ChallengeHer

Quote from: Charger1973 on July 11, 2007, 01:25:49 AM
Whats up with that spray painted pile parked behind it? 
Looks like a Spirit ?  :shruggy:

69charger2002

Lord help us all. that is SICK  :eek2:
i live in CHARGERLAND.. visitors welcome. 166 total, 7 still around      

http://charger01foster.tripod.com/

Charger1973

I wonder if she won any awards?   :smilielol:

Brock Samson

and you thought the Daytona's paint was "F" ed up...  :eek2:

71ChallengeHer

Quote from: Charger1973 on July 11, 2007, 01:46:21 AM
I wonder if she won any awards?   :smilielol:
You should have seen the girl that owned it. Scary :eek2:

71ChallengeHer

4cruzin

Had a great time at the show!!  Already can't wait until next year!!   It was nice to meet alot of the members too!   :yesnod:
Tomorrow is promised to NOBODY . . . .

Ghoste

Quote from: The70RT on July 09, 2007, 08:26:15 PM
Cool Doug. I never seen a 70 that color in person :2thumbs:. That would be cool to get a poster with both on it

:yesnod: :drool5: :yesnod: :drool5: :yesnod: :drool5:

AKcharger

Here's some more, we had a ball, saw lots of board members...nice talkin' to you guys!

The coolest members of the board

he '67 dealers showroom, was pretty neat

Burnout contest, I think it's a duster in there?

AKcharger

Moparsuebear stuffed in the car after a shopping spree with a fender inthe trunk and a dash in the back seat amoung other stuff

ewwww E-bodies

Chris' Charger deserves a shot

AKcharger

this car had such a nice red color!

Other cars

AKcharger