News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

HELP!! RODEWAY INN - CARLISLE - Anybody go this year?

Started by TUFCAT, July 09, 2007, 03:03:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TUFCAT

FELLOW BOARD MEMBERS - I NEED HELP P-L-E-A-S-E!

WHAT I DID:
On the same day (3/5/2007) I made 2 room reservations at the Rodeway at Carlisle for 3 nights (7/5, 7/6, and 7/7)....

within 20 minutes I immediately cancelled the reservations.

THE PROBLEM:
I have a confirmation number, but didn't write down the name of the person I spoke to  :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall:

MY  SITUATION:
On Friday, Saturday, and Sunday while I was at the show,  they were charging my credit card for $107.95 each night - -    for a total of $323.85) as "no-show charges"

WHAT I NEED:
Anybody who wrote down the name of an agent who would have taken reservations back in March? These were made 3/5/2007. They asked me who I spoke to and I didn't have it written down!!  At least that would add validity my position. Also, I don't even think Rodeway gave me a cancellation number!!! - - and now they want me to produce one?  additionally, what really pisses me off,   they never called me about being a no-show - - they just kept hitting my credit card for the full amount.

I tried to talk to the manger "Brad" but he wasn't available -  until tomorrow.

This is a financial disaster for me,  Can somebody go back to their reservation records and give me a name of somebody that you may have written down, that could help me out??

THANKS!! 

Orange_Crush

You're outta luck...sorry.  Without a confirmation number or name, its your word against theirs.

You can call your credit card company and have them refuse the charges, but they can take action against you and it could affect your credit.
I ain't got time for pain, the only pain I got time for is the pain i put on fools how don't know what time it is.

TUFCAT

I'm hoping somebody wrote down a "name" of whom they spoke when making their reservation  -  because I didn't.

I spoke to the same person who made the reservation who supposedly "cancelled" it a few minutes later - when I called back.

It was the night shift, approx 9:15 on 3/5/07.  I do have the confirmation number, date, and time,  and that's all I have written down.

:icon_smile_dissapprove: :icon_smile_dissapprove: :icon_smile_dissapprove:

TUFCAT

BMOTOXSTAR

73' Dodge Rallye Charger 400/4BBL
06' Dodge Ram Quad Cab 4X4 HEMI
15' Dodge Dart 2.7 SXT

TUFCAT

Thanks BMOTOXSTAR, looks like I'll have to pay unless I can come up with a name of whom I spoke with - - and a cancellation number.  :'( :'( :'(

BMOTOXSTAR

There has to be a way. That really bites a sausage.If that was the case people that never called could just come up with a name a be off the hook.  :shruggy:
73' Dodge Rallye Charger 400/4BBL
06' Dodge Ram Quad Cab 4X4 HEMI
15' Dodge Dart 2.7 SXT

dodgecharger-fan

What if you call up at about 9 PM and see who answers the phone....

Most will greet you with, "Thank you for calling The Rodeway Inn, _______ speaking."

Then just hang up.

472 R/T SE

Real bummer, I know how you feel.

I recently tried to get another year tacked on (doctor's note) to the amount of time I had to change tickets from last years Carlisle trip.  My wife told me a year from when she canceled them and the airlines said a year from when I originally purchased them.  You guessed it, I'm S.O.L.