News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Just a Couple Pics

Started by THE COLONEL, July 09, 2007, 06:09:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

THE COLONEL

I took these the day of a storm last week, and then the sunset that evening after the storms.  It rained like He!!.  I even got mud in the garage, as you can see it streaming into the driveway, but the sunset pics, I really like.  I just thought I would share them.

The wind was pulling our cover off the pool.  It was a bad storm.

"THE COLONEL....DIFFERENT RANK...SAME ATTITUDE"

Charger_Fan

Quote from: THE COLONEL on July 09, 2007, 06:09:12 PM
I took these the day of a storm last week, and then the sunset that evening after the storms.  It rained like He!!.  I even got mud in the garage, as you can see it streaming into the driveway...

You're supposed to build the garage & house on HIGH ground. :poke:  ;D

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

countryboy_nate

Thanks for the info Colonel! I do Appreciate it! You have a GREAT LOOKING CAR yourself. I have talked to them via email, but I can not afford a car from them anyway! Thanks for the warning! I do hope that someone will help me in mine searches for the a car! Thanks Again! It REALLY would mean alot to have one though.

Brock Samson