News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

I was a little off....ChrycoPsyco

Started by Bob, July 09, 2007, 09:27:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ponch ®

I once got to see Chryco do his thing on a member's car...even got to do some wrenching (sort of) with him. It was like the "Bonnie Situation" scene in Pulp Fiction and he was the Wolf.
"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West

Old Moparz

I might just mail Chryco my car with some money in the glovebox to finish it, at least I know it'll get done right.   :icon_smile_big:
               Bob               

Going Nowhere In A Hurry

Bob

I surf the other Mopar sites and lo and behold what name always pops up ChrycoPsyco or Neil. I don't seem to know when he has time to come down off that mouintain and socialize. I think he has a "Following".
The Cuda-Challenger site.

Troy

By the way, that guy on the far right hugging Danny (69_500) is the Cuda Guy from Cuda-Challenger.com who seemed really happy about his new car. The guy in the back ordering food is 4cruzin.

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

BMOTOXSTAR

Quote from: Bob on July 12, 2007, 10:59:34 AM
I surf the other Mopar sites and lo and behold what name always pops up ChrycoPsyco or Neil. I don't seem to know when he has time to come down off that mouintain and socialize. I think he has a "Following".
The Cuda-Challenger site.

Is that Charger Kid popping his head up in the back, on the left? :scratchchin:
Troy looks like the great Jeremy McGrath.  :scratchchin:
73' Dodge Rallye Charger 400/4BBL
06' Dodge Ram Quad Cab 4X4 HEMI
15' Dodge Dart 2.7 SXT

4cruzin

Tomorrow is promised to NOBODY . . . .

69_500

So now how did I wind up on a Cuda site? Something just isn't right  with that.

So I wonder which photo that was, because I think that we posed for about 3-4 different shots then.

Lostsheep

I know Chryco gave me a world of help when I first got my Charger a few years ago. At the time I was quite the Mopar rookie. Im not much better now, but I am better. :D

Drache

Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

Lostsheep

Drache

Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

Nacho-RT74

Venezuelan RT 74 400 4bbl, 727, 8.75 3.23 open. Now stroked with 440 crank and 3.55 SG. Here is the History and how is actually: http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,7603.0/all.html
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,25060.0.html

Charger_Fan

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Lostsheep

Quote from: Drache on July 13, 2007, 11:46:46 PM
Quote from: Lostsheep on July 13, 2007, 07:20:55 PM
:haha: :haha: :haha:

Glad someone's getting a laugh outta it  :icon_smile_big:

It was only after I didnt get struck by lightning for thinking it was funny. :angel: :lol:

Chryco Psycho

Bob

I keep going back to this pic. It is gut busting funny.....true but funny. :smilielol:

aifilaw

Quote from: Todd Wilson on July 10, 2007, 10:36:13 AM
Quote from: AKcharger on July 10, 2007, 06:05:10 AM
Chryco has helped me more times than I can remember...I think he lives on top of a very tall mountain in Canada and waits for people to climb up and ask him questions

It was funny looking back on it when he rode with me to Ardmore  we stopped along the way a few times as the group would stop here and there and he got out at the first stop and popped the hood on Frankie and made a few adjustments on the carb and the Dist. as he had the small allen wrench in his pocket. Any one else I would have said WTF are you doing.  I let him do his magic and after a few more times he was happy. All the time we were talking going down the road he was listening to the engine. I ended up getting about 2-3mpg more on the trip home.

Todd

QFT

Chryco is a wealth of appreciated knowledge. We met with Todd and hung out at the ardmore show a few years back and I had the pleasure of spending a lot of time with both of those guys.

Thankfully things are speeding along when it comes to career, I may be able to get the charger running in a way in which I want and make the trip up north for another show and bring the wife and kid in a year or two. If I can still piece together the parts after all these years I was still intending to take Chryco up on his offer of building me a bullet-proof 833OD and converting my baby over to a manual.
'72 B5 Metallic Blue Hardtop
426" Wedge - Hydraulic Roller Stealth heads

Todd Wilson

Quote from: aifilaw on July 27, 2007, 08:12:51 AM
Quote from: Todd Wilson on July 10, 2007, 10:36:13 AM
Quote from: AKcharger on July 10, 2007, 06:05:10 AM
Chryco has helped me more times than I can remember...I think he lives on top of a very tall mountain in Canada and waits for people to climb up and ask him questions

It was funny looking back on it when he rode with me to Ardmore  we stopped along the way a few times as the group would stop here and there and he got out at the first stop and popped the hood on Frankie and made a few adjustments on the carb and the Dist. as he had the small allen wrench in his pocket. Any one else I would have said WTF are you doing.  I let him do his magic and after a few more times he was happy. All the time we were talking going down the road he was listening to the engine. I ended up getting about 2-3mpg more on the trip home.

Todd

QFT

Chryco is a wealth of appreciated knowledge. We met with Todd and hung out at the ardmore show a few years back and I had the pleasure of spending a lot of time with both of those guys.

Thankfully things are speeding along when it comes to career, I may be able to get the charger running in a way in which I want and make the trip up north for another show and bring the wife and kid in a year or two. If I can still piece together the parts after all these years I was still intending to take Chryco up on his offer of building me a bullet-proof 833OD and converting my baby over to a manual.

We had a lot of fun that weekend!

Nacho-RT74

Venezuelan RT 74 400 4bbl, 727, 8.75 3.23 open. Now stroked with 440 crank and 3.55 SG. Here is the History and how is actually: http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,7603.0/all.html

Todd Wilson

Drache

Quote from: Bob on July 26, 2007, 11:51:05 AM
I keep going back to this pic. It is gut busting funny.....true but funny. :smilielol:

I actually made a mistake on that picture! If someone can guess what the mistake is I'll give them two virtual thumbs up and a virtual beer!
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

Ghoste

It starts with 1967 on the stone tablet.

aifilaw

Quote from: Todd Wilson on July 29, 2007, 08:30:24 PM
Quote from: Nacho-RT74 on July 29, 2007, 04:03:35 PM
Isn't that AlexinOklahoma's car ?

It was!
Todd

What happened to Alex?

heh, I've got the spare wheels on the charger....those things have taken abot 4 sets of tires down to the inside wire belt :)
'72 B5 Metallic Blue Hardtop
426" Wedge - Hydraulic Roller Stealth heads

Drache

Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

Nacho-RT74

is not bad... first year to complete engine combo on Chargers as option, and the mighty 318 LA LOL