News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

I was a little off....ChrycoPsyco

Started by Bob, July 09, 2007, 09:27:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bob

I finally got to meet the infamous ChrycoPsyco at Carlise. I was even fortunate enough to have a pic with him. Over the years I pictured ChrycoPsyco as a 300 pound guy, unshaven, greasy baseball hat (Git-R-Done), miss spelled tatoos on right arm, greasy t-shirt with hole at the belly button, front teeth missing, scraggly hair, untied greasy army boots, serious plumbers crack and 3 stray dogs running around. Well, I was a little off.  He looks like none of the above, thank God, well he does have a hat and it appeared clean. Very nice guy. Thanks for your help over the years Chryco.
Oh yea, he has the beard.

Troy

That's his disguise. Don't forget the sweatshirt... ;)

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

Bob

O yea the sweatshirt. It mus have been 96 degrees and he was cool as a cucumber. :coolgleamA:
Troy, believe it or not, you are close to what I imagined.

73dodge

Quote from: Bob on July 09, 2007, 09:27:05 AM
I finally got to meet the infamous ChrycoPsyco at Carlise. I was even fortunate enough to have a pic with him. Over the years I pictured ChrycoPsyco as a 300 pound guy, unshaven, greasy baseball hat (Git-R-Done), miss spelled tatoos on right arm, greasy t-shirt with hole at the belly button, front teeth missing, scraggly hair, untied greasy army boots, serious plumbers crack and 3 stray dogs running around. Well, I was a little off.  He looks like none of the above, thank God, well he does have a hat and it appeared clean. Very nice guy. Thanks for your help over the years Chryco.
Oh yea, he has the beard.

Chryco is one of the nicest guys on this site...................

I have had the pleasure of meeting him twice in the last couple of years.

The last time we almost did a 180 coming down the side of a mountain on a gravel road and I, AHEM,  did a little power slide that ALMOST got a little out of control.

but he obviously survived our little encounter in Banff and made it to the show........

Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms should be a convenience store NOT a government agency!

Troy

That picture of Bob and Chryco was probably taken approximately .261 seconds after the group photo since that's about how long it took for the place to clear out. :P

That picture of me...  :eek2:

Troy

Bob

Chryco looks like the "Intimidater". :smilielol: Troy, well to many brats and beer. :cheers: If I stood sideways you would need a wide angle lens.

TruckDriver

PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

Todd Wilson

Chryco is a great guy! I had the honor of him riding with me and Frankie from OKC to the TDC Ardmore meet a few years back. We spent a good deal of time talking during the weekend at the show. His knowledge is unbelievable!

Getting beer and root beer from Frankies trunk!    :icon_smile_big:

Bob

:RedXShoot: :RedXShoot: IS IT ME OR ARE THE LITTLE RED X'S REALLY THERE IN TODDS RESPONSE?

Troy

Quote from: Bob on July 09, 2007, 02:12:05 PM
:RedXShoot: :RedXShoot: IS IT ME OR ARE THE LITTLE RED X'S REALLY THERE IN TODDS RESPONSE?
Just you...

Troy

Ponch ®

Quote from: Todd Wilson on July 09, 2007, 02:09:09 PM
Chryco is a great guy! I had the honor of him riding with me and Frankie from OKC to the TDC Ardmore meet a few years back. We spent a good deal of time talking during the weekend at the show. His knowledge is unbelievable!

Getting beer and root beer from Frankies trunk!    :icon_smile_big:

Hey, I wonder where he got that t-shirt  :scratchchin:
"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West

Mefirst

Chrycho -The myth, the man, the legend... :cheers:

/Tom

Mefirst

Troy

A picture showing the back of my head:

Someone was trying to be sneaky with this one too...

Troy

Troy

Another Chryco Psycho appearance (with Bill440RT and his 68):

Browsing in the car corral (no sweatshirt!!!):

Helping some guy we just met with an awesome SuperBee:

Troy

BrianShaughnessy

I went looking for Neal on Saturday and didn't find him.   I didn't even know what to look for.
So I'm hanging out by my car in the tent late on Saturday I look up and there's Troy and Neal standing there and I knew who it was  :2thumbs:

Great meeting you finally Neal!  It was a great weekend.    :coolgleamA:
Black Betty:  1969 Charger R/T - X9 440 six pack, TKO600 5 speed, 3.73 Dana 60.
Sinnamon:  1969 Charger R/T - T5 440, 727, 3.23 8 3/4 high school sweetheart.

AKcharger

Chryco has helped me more times than I can remember...I think he lives on top of a very tall mountain in Canada and waits for people to climb up and ask him questions

Bob

Quote from: AKcharger on July 10, 2007, 06:05:10 AM
Chryco has helped me more times than I can remember...I think he lives on top of a very tall mountain in Canada and waits for people to climb up and ask him questions

HIS ANSWERS ARE ALWAYS FROM 2 STONE TABLETS :smilielol:

PocketThunder

:rofl:    :rofl:    :rofl:    :rofl:    :rofl:    :rofl:    :rofl:    :rofl:    :rofl:    :rofl:    :rofl:    :rofl:    :rofl:    :rofl:    :rofl:    :rofl:    :rofl:    :rofl:    :rofl:    :rofl:    :rofl:    :rofl:    :rofl:    :rofl:    :rofl:    :rofl:    :rofl:    :rofl:    :rofl:    :rofl:    :rofl:    :rofl:    :rofl:    :rofl:    :rofl:    :rofl:    :rofl:    :rofl:    :rofl:    :rofl:    :rofl:    :rofl:    :rofl:    :rofl:   
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

Todd Wilson

It was funny looking back on it when he rode with me to Ardmore  we stopped along the way a few times as the group would stop here and there and he got out at the first stop and popped the hood on Frankie and made a few adjustments on the carb and the Dist. as he had the small allen wrench in his pocket. Any one else I would have said WTF are you doing.  I let him do his magic and after a few more times he was happy. All the time we were talking going down the road he was listening to the engine. I ended up getting about 2-3mpg more on the trip home.

Todd

Nacho-RT74

Quote from: Bob on July 10, 2007, 07:03:41 AM

HIS ANSWERS ARE ALWAYS FROM 2 STONE TABLETS :smilielol:

Chryco some day near in the future

Venezuelan RT 74 400 4bbl, 727, 8.75 3.23 open. Now stroked with 440 crank and 3.55 SG. Here is the History and how is actually: http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,7603.0/all.html
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,25060.0.html

Chryco Psycho

:smilielol:

You guys are hilarious , Great meeting all the people I did get a chance to meet
Carlisle was a Blast but is over Waaay too fast
Hopefully we can get back together next year @ Carlisle

my73charger

So let it be written...so let it be done!

firefighter3931

I finally got to meet Chryco  :2thumbs: Super nice guy and pretty darn smart when it comes to all aspects of car building.  ;)

It's too bad the show is over so fast !  :P

Look forward to a little benchracing next year oh holy one !  :icon_smile_big:

Ron
68 Charger R/T "Black Pig" Street/Strip bruiser, 70 Charger R/T 440-6bbl Cruiser. Firecore ignition  authorized dealer ; contact me with your needs

Ghoste

Your advice has become somewhat sacred around here as well.  It'd be mighty interesting to just sit back and listen to the pair of you doing that benchracing.  :yesnod: