News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

From Australia to the Nats.

Started by 71 Bee Man, July 19, 2007, 01:23:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

71 Bee Man

G'day guys,

maybe not a big deal for most, but I'll be jumping on a plane with my family for a holiday over there, and this little black duck will be visiting the Nats while he's over there.

Please make sure there's some Gen 3 cars for me to look at, cos I've got nothing to compare mine to down here.
:2thumbs:

Peter
Sydney, Australia
Add your details to the Forum members List. Visit this thread to find out more :
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,21133.240.html

69chargerboy

Quote from: 71 Bee Man on July 19, 2007, 01:23:14 AM
G'day guys,

maybe not a big deal for most, but I'll be jumping on a plane with my family for a holiday over there, and this little black duck will be visiting the Nats while he's over there.

Please make sure there's some Gen 3 cars for me to look at, cos I've got nothing to compare mine to down here.
:2thumbs:

Peter
Sydney, Australia

I hope to meet you there! I'll be the one with the Pale Green 73 SE.  John
My MoPar Family:

1968 Chrysler 300 
1968 Coronet 440 4-Dr                                                              
1968 Coronet 440                                       
1969 Charger                                       
1973 Charger SE 
1988 Dodge Custom 150 Pickup

almerkel

I sebnt you several messages to see you while i was in Sydney in January,.  You mever replied~!!!!

Argos_Chargers

What dates wil you be in the States for?
MoPar -- The only way to fly!

BMOTOXSTAR

I will be there. Say hi to me. I will be in a 3rd gen Plymouth ! :D
73' Dodge Rallye Charger 400/4BBL
06' Dodge Ram Quad Cab 4X4 HEMI
15' Dodge Dart 2.7 SXT

Ghoste

I'll have a bronze 67 with a white vinyl top.  I'm sure there'll be hundreds there exactly like it so it should be no trouble to find my section.

71 Bee Man

Quote from: almerkel on July 19, 2007, 12:44:57 PM
I sebnt you several messages to see you while i was in Sydney in January,.  You mever replied~!!!!

G'day Almerkel,

mate, I'm really sorry I never replied, but I don't think i got the messages. When dates in January were you in Sydney ? I even checked my private messages just then but there's nothing in there.

It certainly wasn't a "snub" I assure you. :shruggy:

Peter
Add your details to the Forum members List. Visit this thread to find out more :

71 Bee Man

Quote from: BMOTOXSTAR on July 19, 2007, 01:43:12 PM

Mate, I think I better write down what guys have got and keep a close eye out when I'm there. My family is less than impressed with me taking them round the other side of the world and then going to a car show, but what can you do ?

I'm making it up to them with Disney World. :D

Peter

Argos_Chargers

Quote from: 71 Bee Man on July 20, 2007, 04:34:17 AM
Quote from: BMOTOXSTAR on July 19, 2007, 01:43:12 PM

If you are there in Late August take them for a ride up the beautiful California coast to the Dodge Charger Registry show in Eureka on August 24, 25, 26.  We would love to see you there, and as you were driving by you could be totally surprised at seeing a whole bunch of Chargers just hangin around!

Argo
MoPar -- The only way to fly!