News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

71 R/T sixpack bodyshop update pics

Started by Hemidoug, July 15, 2007, 03:50:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hemidoug

Went to vist the bodyshop for a update on the car last week. It's finally got some color! It's just the under side of the hood, but at least its making some progress. Most of the car is blocked with just the fenders and quarters to go. I should have some more paint on her soon.

So...What do you guys think of the original color? It looks great in person. I never thought green would look so good!
71 R/T 440 6pak, 4spd Mr Norms GSD

Hemidoug

some more.....

Hemidoug

He had this mint 300G 'vert in his shop. Nice car!

Charger1973

Thats a killer car, but man get that hood off its back corners.   :scared:

Charger1970

Wow that is going to be beautiful. I love the 71 R/T's. :cheers:

There was a beautiful white '71 6-pack R/T at Carlisle for....I think $80,000.
1970 Charger 500
2015 Challenger SRT

The70RT

Cool Doug. I think the green will look great :2thumbs:
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

71ChallengeHer

Looking good. :2thumbs: Nothing like a green 71.

mikesbbody

green is one of my favourite colors on a charger I think it looks great!  :2thumbs:

firefighter3931

So far, so good !  :2thumbs: looking forward to more progress pics  :icon_smile_big:

Ron
68 Charger R/T "Black Pig" Street/Strip bruiser, 70 Charger R/T 440-6bbl Cruiser. Firecore ignition  authorized dealer ; contact me with your needs

Goldfinger71

Nice! :cheers:.....................O.K we need more pics now! ;)
1971 Charger R/T   GY9 Dark Gold Metallic, V1Y Gold Top, GY4 Light Gold Interior- A/C, Rimblow, PW, Front Disc, AM-FM, Tach, Light Package, Slotted Tips, Trailer Tow Package(MIA)and a few other odds and ends...including a luggage rack!

71 RT

That green looks GREAT!  Can't wiat to see more pics!

Charger_Fan

Looks great, gotta love seeing progress! :cheers:

I like the storage garages they have there. :icon_smile_big:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)