News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

69 superbird clone

Started by BigBlockSam, July 06, 2007, 12:48:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigBlockSam

I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

FastbackJon

"Everywhere I drive in this car people turn their heads and throw a thumbs up."
"This was the dedication of the altar, in the day when it was anointed, by the princes of Israel: twelve chargers of silver, twelve silver bowls, twelve spoons of gold..." -- Numbers 7:84 KJV

Howie

Bigger than a surf board!

nakita7

Quote from: FastbackJon on July 06, 2007, 01:29:08 PM

I would turn my head the other way.... :eyes:

DodgeChargerNeeded

He is probably mistaken the thumb for another finger up at him
Jeff

daytonalo

Some horses ass will say , wow what a great deal , and f----cking buy it ! Then cry how he got ripped off !

BigBlockSam

maybe it's a new character in a Pixar movie. :smilielol:
I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

Ghoste

Right, the King's sister and Mater had a Plymouth out of wedlock.  :rofl:

BigBlockSam

73ChargerSE

Quote from: FastbackJon on July 06, 2007, 01:29:08 PM

Damnit! That's the first thing I thought of when I read the description

daytonalo

I JUST LOOKED AT THAT PILE OF SHIT AGAIN , AND GUESS WHAT , I HAVE TO DO A  POOPY  !

1carcrazyguy

I see the car almost everyday.  I agree that the wing is HUGE!!   :smilielol: 

daytonalo

The FAA should make that knucklehead install a beacon so aircraft wont run into it !!!!!!!!

Ghoste

Oh well, everything's bigger in Texas right?  And just think how many ricers he's pissed off.

daytonalo

DO WE ALL AGREE THAT THIS CAR IS A HUNK OF CRAP ?

BigBlockSam

QuoteDO WE ALL AGREE THAT THIS CAR IS A HUNK OF CRAP ?   

it's an alright car, it's just got a big stupid wing on it.

1carcrazyguy

But as much as I hate to say it.....a lot of people think the car is a real "one of those cars with a big wing".  My reply is always the same.  "Yep it is one of those cars with a REALLY large wing :smilielol:, but it is not a real wing car!"    And the response is ALWAYS the same, in a very defensive tone  >:( "Well how do you know".     Well lets see where to start.....wrong year, wrong wing, no nose cone.....how about just WRONG  :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:

73ChargerSE

Mmmmm black engine compartment, tasty.

GeneralLeeTESH

Well-he says, "Call to speak with me. 361-728-1972 Jim Barker"
Give him a call. He PROBABLY forgot to mod the trunk lid hinges so the trunk would not open up so far; therefore, he built the wing to accomodate the rear deck-lid NOT to hit the wing. All I can figure by looking @ the pictures.
:yesnod: :rotz: :popcrn:
The TESH

learical1

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe the deck lid would clear a stock superbird wing on a 70 Road Runner.  The stops are there to keep the FRONT of the decklid from hitting the modified bubble back window area.
Bruce

jaak

Whoever owns that needs to be careful going under overpasses :icon_smile_big:

Jason