News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Just Got Back From Carlisle

Started by 71ChallengeHer, July 05, 2007, 11:01:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

69_500

some more. Yeah I'm biase towards the winged cars.

69_500

Go ahead and yell at me Troy. I'm going to post 1 picture in this post.

This was hands down the best looking car that was at the show. No offense meant to anyone who had their car there, but this car was incredible.

If I was to judge this car, well I couldn't. Hopefully Gene see's these pics, I know he drooled over the car.

69_500

I could have looked at that car all day long.

Simply amazing.

Just 6T9 CHGR

No offense taken....that was a sweet ride!

PS---bikini girls?
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

69_500

more

71ChallengeHer

Quote from: Just 6T9_CHGR.... on July 09, 2007, 04:53:19 PM

PS---bikini girls?
Now, you guys be nice. Remember Shelby is a member of this site and I'm her Mom. Chris , sorry about the pic. :nana:    But Brian S. post a not so flattering pic of Shelby and I. :icon_smile_tongue:

69_500

even got a shot of the DC.com group

hemigeno

Quote from: 69_500 on July 09, 2007, 04:49:42 PM
This was hands down the best looking car that was at the show. No offense meant to anyone who had their car there, but this car was incredible.

Yep, I have to agree even though there were some pretty nice cars there.  The car still looks great after almost 13 years since it was restored, doesn't it?

Quote from: 69_500 on July 09, 2007, 04:49:42 PM
If I was to judge this car, well I couldn't. Hopefully Gene see's these pics, I know he drooled over the car.

Guilty as charged!

Seeing as how that car has almost exactly the same color combo and options as mine AND the same guy is working on my car that restored this one, I was daydreaming that mine will look that good when it's done.  Gee, if only mine had been a rust-free 16,000 mile car with all its original parts when the restoration started, I might have a shot...  :rotz:

It was good to see both old and new faces at the show, but next year we might have to hit a different dinner spot -- not because Nathan's was bad food (au contraire), but because we almost didn't fit.  Still a great time all around.

Hey Chris, I did get another single headlamp this year too - I couldn't help myself.

BrianShaughnessy

Quote from: 71ChallengeHer on July 09, 2007, 04:58:47 PM
Quote from: Just 6T9_CHGR.... on July 09, 2007, 04:53:19 PM

PS---bikini girls?
Now, you guys be nice. Remember Shelby is a member of this site and I'm her Mom. Chris , sorry about the pic. :nana:    But Brian S. post a not so flattering pic of Shelby and I. :icon_smile_tongue:

Nothing not so flattering about it at all.   I hate posed pics - I'd rather just take a pic of people being themselves doing whatever they're doing.    Shelby is a beautiful young lady and you were just being yourself.   It's all good.    :2thumbs:

I'll let the other people take pics of people posing for the most part.   I bring a camera for my enjoyment - not because I have to.   
Black Betty:  1969 Charger R/T - X9 440 six pack, TKO600 5 speed, 3.73 Dana 60.
Sinnamon:  1969 Charger R/T - T5 440, 727, 3.23 8 3/4 high school sweetheart.

4402tuff4u

Once again it was great to see all the members that made it. Nice to meet Brian S. in person and see his black beauty, thanks for the pic's  Brian and I'll apologize to Brain and Telvis for their bleeding ears at the dinner table at Nathan's!  Yes, my mother in law Wendy can talk and will cut your ear life span by half!! :eek2: :eek2:  She loves Mopars cause her mother used to have a 1959 300!

Congrat's to the members here that won trophies for their Mopars! :2thumbs: :cheers:

Also nice to speak to Ron and Neil, and pick their very knowledgable minds again on tech questions.  Ron thanks for the Alexander Keith brews, they were excellent and that's some Mopar truck rig you got there pal!! Do you even feel the trailer and Cuda being towed with that rig?  :cheers:

Bob you have a lovely family and it was great having dinner with them and all of us together. I did make the reservations for 10 and they only had 8 settings for us. My bad, should of actually made them for 15 instead of 10 to accommodate everyone else! :brickwall:

Good choice Bob! my haddock fish was awesome, including the Capt Morgans and Coke too! :icon_smile_big: :cheers: :nixon:

The beauty contest was out of my agenda due to circumstances so pic's would be nice.
"Mother should I trust the government?........... Pink Floyd "Mother"

69_500

and more

69_500

and still going.

69_500

even more

69_500

still going

69_500

and more  :cheers:

69_500

:popcrn:

69_500

:popcrn:

Hemidoug

Spike and I took some pics of our A4 cars side by side. It is so unusual to see that color let alone a 69 and a 70 side by side. I think they look good together...(spike, when ya gonna sell me yours? :drool5:)
71 R/T 440 6pak, 4spd Mr Norms GSD

69_500

:nana:

okay so that is it for now. I shot about 900 total, but a lot of those are of little details on 3 cars. Like what bolt/screw or hose is where. If its ribbed, smooth, what color it is, and the such.

The70RT

<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Hemidoug

:coolgleamA:
71 R/T 440 6pak, 4spd Mr Norms GSD

The70RT

Cool Doug. I never seen a 70 that color in person :2thumbs:. That would be cool to get a poster with both on it
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Telvis

My son and I had a great time. It was really fun meeting everyone. I hope we can get this kind of turnout for the Mopar nationals next month. I really enjoyed the dinner at Nathan's too. It's nice to put faces with the names around here.

charger0740

don garlits swamp rat

don garlits and shirley muldowney

I took my center console door off and thye both signed it

Kevin69RTvert

I just did a quick process on my pics and put them up.

http://www.kdebello.com/index.php?name=coppermine&file=thumbnails&album=25

Even though I took a lot of pictures, I still didn't get to see everything. My Coronet was in Building T and I figured since I didn't have to worry about the car, I would have plenty of time to see all the cars.

My feet hurt, I'm tired, but I had a blast and can't wait 'till next year.

-Kevin