News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Just Got Back From Carlisle

Started by 71ChallengeHer, July 05, 2007, 11:01:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

71ChallengeHer

We went to register for the show. Then out to the kick-off party. It was pouring .It is suppose to be great the rest of the week-end. Shelby and I met Bryan "Mopar 440-6". He's a nice guy and helped us out with a problem on Shelby's car. Thanks Bryan. :2thumbs: Hopefully we will meet more members tomorrow. I'll try to post some pics tomorrow when I get home.

Ghoste

So you have now become the official daily reporter for all of us who aren't going.  :2thumbs:

71ChallengeHer

I'll gladly be your reporter. Since I come home every night. I'll take lots of pics tomorrow. Well, I'm off to bed. I have a lot of cleaning to do tomorrow from all the rain. :brickwall: I'll post up tomorrow night when I get home. :2thumbs:

Ghoste

Get your rest then girl, remember, hundreds of us will be living vicariously through you all weekend.  :nana:

Mopar440+6

I'll try to report some too. Its midnight and I've made the last minute decision to put my truck in the show so I've gotta be up in 4 hours to get ready. I'll talk to some of you tomorrow...
"If you cant fix it with a wrench, get a hammer. If that doesn't work, get a bigger hammer!"

TeeWJay426

Yep... arrived to a torrential downpour, got registered for the show, am trying to figure out the best plan to clean the car up in the morning. Glad the weather is supposed to improve tomorrow!
74 Charger SE, 400 HP, 4-speed

Charger1973

If you see any yellow 73-74 Chargers and happen to have a camera in hand....   ;D

BMOTOXSTAR

Hope I still make it out Saturday. :yesnod:
73' Dodge Rallye Charger 400/4BBL
06' Dodge Ram Quad Cab 4X4 HEMI
15' Dodge Dart 2.7 SXT

41husk

hope the weather clears up for you, keep us posted!
1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up

Bob

Where are you at there? I'll be there inthe morning.
Bob

The70RT

Too bad it's so damned far from here :brickwall:
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

TripleBlackGator

Anyone see a black '70 sitting just past the toll booth of the Carlisle exit this morning?
Malicious, vindictive, spiteful, cynical, pessimistic, sarcastic, & antagonistic. And those are my good traits!

71ChallengeHer

I just got home. What a day. We meet Big Daddy and Shirley. Great people. :2thumbs: We still don't know where the Dodge Charger.com tent is. :shruggy: Hopefully we can meet some members tomorrow. I gotta get a shower and go to bed. Shelby's radiator unloaded in the Daytona. What a great much of Mopar friends we have. Neil and Eric sent us out for a radiator and they changed it right in the show field. I guess I'm buying them lunch tomorrow. And we needed the jack and that's when we found out the bodyshop left her car outside with the hatch off so where the spare tire is was filled with water. Yuck, what a fun mess that was to clean up.

Ghoste

Better to find out now than later though.  Sorry to hear she has yet one more thing to add to the whole body shop saga.  :icon_smile_angry:

Crazy Larry

Pics pics - we want pics!  :cheers:

pics of anything - even the ones that you see at the Burger King on the drive to the show..... :coolgleamA:

and any Chargers with hot chicks too! :yesnod:

mikesbbody

Quote from: Charger1973 on July 05, 2007, 11:47:42 PM
If you see any yellow 73-74 Chargers and happen to have a camera in hand....   ;D

or any 71-72 chargers.... :2thumbs:

TripleBlackGator

Pictures are a Mix-N-Match but at least timely!
Malicious, vindictive, spiteful, cynical, pessimistic, sarcastic, & antagonistic. And those are my good traits!

TripleBlackGator

More

TripleBlackGator

More

TripleBlackGator

More

TripleBlackGator

More

71ChallengeHer

Just got home. Here's one for chicks in trunks of cars. :smilielol: :smilielol:

71ChallengeHer

1st thing in the morning.

Charger1973

Quote from: 71ChallengeHer on July 07, 2007, 10:42:12 PM
Just got home. Here's one for chicks in trunks of cars. :smilielol: :smilielol:

Classic.   :icon_smile_cool:

71ChallengeHer

Shelby's radiator getting replaced. Great bunch of Mopar guys. :2thumbs: