News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

'70 Charger

Started by 73ChargerSE, July 04, 2007, 12:01:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

OldGuy

Rust Red? :shruggy: :D  Can't tell from the picture.  Take a photo of the fender tag (lift the hood and it should be on the driver's side on the top side of fender) and post it up for someone to decode it.
"I can tell by your sarcastic undertones, rude comments and total lack of common decency, that you and I could be best friends".

Big Lebowski

The last time I bought an Az. Charger, it was a '68 383 B3 blue Charger near Quartzite? It was loaded with HUGE black widows. We de-greased the engine compartment with oven Zep. That made about 7 black widows come running at me at the same time. It really gave me the creeps, I ended up killing about 12 of those monsters. :eek2:
"Let me explain something to you, um i am not Mr. Lebowski, you're Mr. Lebowski. I'm the dude, so that's what you call me. That or his dudeness, or duder, or you know, el duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing."

1carcrazyguy

Quote from: Charger1973 on July 04, 2007, 12:37:50 AM
I like it alot...  wish I could find something like that... 

:iagree:
I am planning to buy a 68-70 model as soon as I can find a decent deal.  I would snatch that up quick if you can!!  Who cares if it is only a 318 car??  Just means you can build it the way you want it without hurting the end value.   :2thumbs: 

Ghoste

Yeah, black widows, rattlesnakes, and scorpions definitely make snow seem tolerable.

73ChargerSE

There was actually no fender tag on the car, the guy may have it, I just need to ask him.  For some reason I didn't look in the trunk to see how the trunk floors were.  Maybe if I go back soon I will talk to him about the fender tag and look in the trunk.  I didn't get any underhood shots, but everything looked copacetic.

My 18 years of living here I have not seen one snake, scorpion, or black widow.  I guess I'm lucky.  Here comes karma.

Charger_Fan

I have black widows around here sometimes...they squash just as easily as any other spider. :D

That '70 looks definitely restoreable from here, you should snap it up! If you decide you don't want to tackle it's rust & bodywork problems, sell it & use the money for something better. :)

BTW, I didn't know dash pads could crack quite that many times. :smilielol:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Lowprofile

Nice score Bro! Yea, grab both if you can.  :cheers: :2thumbs:
"Its better to live one day as a Lion than a Lifetime as a Lamb".

"The final test of a leader is that he leaves behind him in other men the conviction and will to carry on."

Proud Owner of:
1970 Dodge Charger R/T
1993 Dodge Ram Charger
1998 Freightliner Classic XL

73ChargerSE

If/when I do get it, I may just find a running motor and tranny and drive it how it is for a while to shows and what not.  It will be a while before I can do a restoration on that and my Charger.  Starting college in the fall, but I won't be like everyone else and get rid of it when money gets tight and regret it.

hemi-hampton

Compared to some of the Michigan Rust Buckets I've seen & worked on that looks nice. Yeah, I'd check that Trunk floor & rear frame rails out to be sure :2thumbs: LEON.