News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Anyone ever made a movie starring their car?

Started by Harlow, July 02, 2007, 05:06:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Harlow

Not just a burn out video or idle clip, but an actual short movie with a slight plot/story line(chase scene/duel etc...)? Thought it might be kind of cool. Just wondering if anyone has done it...if so I'd like to see it. I'm taking a film making class next school year (I'll be a senior) and I thought it might be a cool idea to make a chase/horror film, but have the car chase people driving along a deserted high way  :o (something like death proof if you've seen that)   

Any one have some cool ideas?

- Scott

When I was in high school we had to make a music video as part of a class.  A few friends and I took the Good ole Boys song from the Dukes of Hazzard and did our video to that.  We had burnouts and races and police chases and even us getting arrested (by a real cop in his car no less).  I thought it was pretty good.  I think the teacher liked it too cause I got an A and he still uses it as an example in his class and its been 4 years since I graduated.   

I've got a copy of it and all the extra stuff we did but it's on VHS and I don't know how to convert it to DVD or put in on the computer.
When I was just a very young lad I looked up and told my dad, a bareback rider's what I wanna be.  I want the whole world to know about me.  In the rodeo arena I'll make my stand.  I wanna be a rodeo man.  I'll come flyin' from the chute with my spurs up high, chaps and boots reachin' for the sky.  Spurin' wild with my head throwed back, you'll ask 'Who's that,' well that's Bareback Jack.  You'll ask 'Who's that,' well that's Bareback Jack.

Harlow

That sounds cool man. If you interested in converting it I just did a google search and found this on converting VHS to DVD: http://www.signvideo.com/conv-v-to-d.htm