News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

New Challenger caught on the road...

Started by xs29j8Bullitt, June 28, 2007, 05:48:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SRT-440

I wouldn't be suprised if it barely resembles the concept..my Grandma always said "if it seems too good to be true..it's BS"  :pity:

At least it has two doors.
"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog..."

2012 SRT8 392 Challenger (SOLD)
2004 Dodge Stage 1 SRT-4 (SOLD)
1970 Plymouth Road Runner Clone w/6.1 HEMI (SOLD)
1971 Dodge Dart w/440 (SOLD)
1985 Buick Grand National w/'87 swap and big turbo (SOLD)

Ghoste

Obviously they must have done some changes to the front and rear.  They've trotted the concept all over the country for two years and had it featured in countless magazine and yet they still see fit to put the camo on the prototypes.  Something is different but I still think it will be fairly close to the concept.

plum500

Steve P.

Chrysler Corp. will need every penny they can get as soon as these MADE IN CHINA (THINGS) start getting into crashes.. From what I have heard the CHINA car is made of CHINA.. It received a 1 from the crash test industry. Said a front end wreck lands the motor in the back seat... Just what I want my family in...  :eek2:
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

gnrl01

Come on Travis! You can afford one, you may just have to clear out three or four cars :smilielol:

twenty mike mike

Quote from: 70charger_boy on June 29, 2007, 12:23:55 PM
The dealer told me that the car will be a hot seller when it comes out and is going to sell for 5 grand above sticker

"Only" 5 grand over? Dealers were getting that for PT Losers! I'm sure it will be a hot seller (even though the B pillar makes it a sedan instead of a hardtop), so I'll bet dealer premiums wll be more on the order of 10-15 grand. Anyone stupid enough to pay anything over MSRP just to be the first on the block, especially when the first year buyers are just beta testers for the factory, richly deserves to.

70charger_boy

Quote from: twenty mike mike on July 11, 2007, 12:54:44 PM
Quote from: 70charger_boy on June 29, 2007, 12:23:55 PM
The dealer told me that the car will be a hot seller when it comes out and is going to sell for 5 grand above sticker

"Only" 5 grand over? Dealers were getting that for PT Losers! I'm sure it will be a hot seller (even though the B pillar makes it a sedan instead of a hardtop), so I'll bet dealer premiums wll be more on the order of 10-15 grand. Anyone stupid enough to pay anything over MSRP just to be the first on the block, especially when the first year buyers are just beta testers for the factory, richly deserves to.

I thought the same thing.  I think the dealer said 5 grand so after I give it to him he'll say,
     "oh, by the way, we need another 5 grand"