News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Very cool videos, not for the faint of heart

Started by 73dodge, September 20, 2005, 07:08:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

73dodge

Click on the links they come from a web site my cousin runs

The first one is pretty brutal all I got a say is. It's wonderful thing what a Marine can do with a .50 caliber sniper rifle at a few hundred yards.

Warning though these are pretty shocking.

http://thatvideosite.com/view/193.html

second one is what happens to Iraqi insurgents you won't see this footage on CNN

http://thatvideosite.com/view/231.html

This one is what happens to an Al-queda sniper on a rooftop

PS turn up the sound on this one and listen to the Marines

http://thatvideosite.com/view/564.html

Njoy
Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms should be a convenience store NOT a government agency!

PURTBOY

WELL BEING A FORMER SGT IN THE OL USMC, I FOUND THESE TO BE AN AWESOME AND INTRIGING VENUE OF FOOTAGE!!!! OOORAH AND SEMPER FI!!! :yesnod:

Vainglory, Esq.

Afflyer

:devil: As a member of Air Force Special Forces, I'm glad to see these sand scratchers get what they deserve.  Play with the bull, you'll get the horns.

:icon_smile_approve:
Retired USAF C-130H3, C-130E, MC-130E, MC-130W Flight Engineer

1969 Charger 440/4bbl "Hemi Orange Mistress"
2009 Hemi Ram 1500 Sport Special Crew Cab "Black Betty"
2011 BMW X5 3.5i "Heidi"

LeeBoy

My 68 Charger build http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,41318.0.html
2008 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited, 2005 HEMI Ram( totaled with only 27,000 miles on it!), 1977 Power Wagon (Sold), 1977 Plymouth Trailduster, 1974 360 Cuda, 1973 Satellite Sebring Plus, 1973 D200 Adventurer Sport, 1968 Charger (sold), 1965 Dart (sold)

ChargerRob

Mighty Mean Mexican Mopar

last426

Quote from: Afflyer on September 20, 2005, 09:28:56 PM
:devil: As a member of Air Force Special Forces, I'm glad to see these sand scratchers get what they deserve.   Play with the bull, you'll get the horns.

But they weren't playing with the bull.  The bser went to their pasture and tried playing with them.  And, frankly, with 1800 dead and many billions in debt I think that the US got the horns.  But what the heck, she still makes good movies.

Recharger

Cool videos 73dodge (even if a bit disturbing).  I find the second one particularly interesting...makes it seem so much like a video game it's scary.  Makes you wonder how many lives that guy saved. 

Quote from: last426 on September 21, 2005, 01:38:35 AM
Quote from: Afflyer on September 20, 2005, 09:28:56 PM
:devil: As a member of Air Force Special Forces, I'm glad to see these sand scratchers get what they deserve.   Play with the bull, you'll get the horns.

But they weren't playing with the bull.   The bser went to their pasture and tried playing with them.   And, frankly, with 1800 dead and many billions in debt I think that the US got the horns.   But what the heck, she still makes good movies.

Such a short and selective memory.   :rotz:   Didn't expect this thread to get political this quick.  Oh well, I smell a  :dancinglock:

Mefirst

OK, you think its cool to see when people are getting shot.. -WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU ??

CB

1968 Dodge Coronet 500

Lowprofile

There is so much to say on this topic. But alas, this is not the forum for that discussion. :rotz:

Semper Fi Marines. :patriot:

:dancinglock: :cussing: :dancinglock: :cussing: :RantExplode: :RantExplode: :RantExplode: :dancinglock: :dancinglock:

"Its better to live one day as a Lion than a Lifetime as a Lamb".

"The final test of a leader is that he leaves behind him in other men the conviction and will to carry on."

Proud Owner of:
1970 Dodge Charger R/T
1993 Dodge Ram Charger
1998 Freightliner Classic XL

73dodge

Quote from: Mefirst on September 21, 2005, 02:52:30 AM
OK, you think its cool to see when people are getting shot.. -WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU ??

I think it's cool to see some taliban POS get it or some syrian POS who snuck into Iraq for the express purpose of killing the elderly,women and Children or American GI's get wacked. Just like I would'nt mind watching a German Nazi SS concentration camp guard get a bullet between the eyes.

They come for the express purpose of dieing for their cause and the Marines are there to facilitating that purpose.

It says in the Bible "Those who live by the sword shall die by the sword"
Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms should be a convenience store NOT a government agency!

PlumBad70

Steve
1970 Charger R/T Sublime
2013 Dodge Ram 1500 hemi 4x4

last426

Quote from: 73dodge on September 21, 2005, 12:04:14 PM
I think it's cool to see some taliban POS get it or some syrian POS who snuck into Iraq for the express purpose of killing the elderly,women and Children or American GI's get wacked. Just like I would'nt mind watching a German Nazi SS concentration camp guard get a bullet between the eyes.
They come for the express purpose of dieing for their cause and the Marines are there to facilitating that purpose.

Isn't that the same dude who said:

Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth
I did not come to bring peace, but a sword
For I have come to turn
"a man against his father,
A daughter against her mother,
A daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law--
A man's enemies will be the members of his own household"

Woe be it for anyone to question the words of this man who is here to turn son against father and daughter against mother.  This, ahem, man of peace.  At least now it is conceivable where some folks get their ideas.

Mefirst

Quote from: 73dodge on September 21, 2005, 12:04:14 PM
Quote from: Mefirst on September 21, 2005, 02:52:30 AM

You need some serious help for your mental issues dude... :image_294343:

Its one thing to know there is a war going on, but then having dumb asses like you glorifying when people get killed and posting videos.. I dont know what to say, your just such a retard its scarry.. There is absolutely nothing "cool" about those videos you ignorant sob...

LeeBoy

My 68 Charger build http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,41318.0.html
2008 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited, 2005 HEMI Ram( totaled with only 27,000 miles on it!), 1977 Power Wagon (Sold), 1977 Plymouth Trailduster, 1974 360 Cuda, 1973 Satellite Sebring Plus, 1973 D200 Adventurer Sport, 1968 Charger (sold), 1965 Dart (sold)