News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

What Kind Of Muscle Car Are You ?

Started by 71ChallengeHer, June 25, 2007, 08:16:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

71ChallengeHer

http://quiz.myyearbook.com/zenhex/quiz.php?id=42988 1971 Plymouth Barracuda
You have a 1971 Plymouth Barracuda. You love beer. You love your car. It's fast as hell, and thats all that matters! And yes, it's got a hemi.....that's right I said a hemi!   :cheers: :drive: :boogie: :boogie:

Manfred318

I'm a '69 Charger R/T
You are a 1969 Dodge Charger R/T! You love your car.....it hauls ass, but you really don't like the new charger at all...at least you know you can whoop on it! You love burning rubber....but hate buying more and more tires...
:punkrocka: :boogie:

Current MoPars:
1968 Charger. 318 Out of commission:(
1975 Dart Swinger. 225 Pops daily ride.
1990 Dodge Ram. 360FI My daily ride.
2007 Magnum R/T. 5.7 Family wagon.

71ChallengeHer

Quote from: Manfred318 on June 25, 2007, 08:27:22 PM
I'm a '69 Charger R/T
You are a 1969 Dodge Charger R/T! You love your car.....it hauls ass, but you really don't like the new charger at all...at least you know you can whoop on it! You love burning rubber....but hate buying more and more tires...
That's what Shelby got. :2thumbs:

TruckDriver

Oh Ya!  :yesnod:

1969 Dodge Charger R/T

PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

68chrgrwife

Hubby and I both are 1969 Dodge Charger R/T!  We had different answers for some questions, but still came up with the same car!!!
MOPAR OR NO CAR BABY!
LOVING MY HUBBY: CHARGERMAN68
1973 DODGE CHALLENGER: SOLD :(
1968 DODGE CHARGER RT CLONE (OK, SO IT'S HUBBY'S BUT IT'S MINE TOO, RIGHT?)
2008 DODGE CHARGER
2005 DODGE MAGNUM R/T (YES IT'S GOTTA HEMI)!

mopar-or-no-car

OK how'd you guys get mopars and I ended up with a chebby???? OMG that is NOT fair!! this is what I got!!
1968 Chevrolet Camaro Z28
You are a 1968 Chevrolet Camaro Z28. You love your car....your friends love your car and thats whats most important to you! Your car really hauls ass! You feel bad that they aren't making Camaros anymore....but don't worry...cuz you know they'll

WOW I hate chebbies   :eek2:  and I said so in the quiz! WOW!! oh well it must be faulty but at least it says my car hauls ass!! so that is ok!!  :2thumbs:
Real WOMEN drive MOPARS!!!!!

THE COLONEL

"THE COLONEL....DIFFERENT RANK...SAME ATTITUDE"

pettyfan43

mopar-or-no-car

ok I changed a few answered and I managed to get a mopar THIS time!! WOW
1971 Plymouth Barracuda
You have a 1971 Plymouth Barracuda. You love beer. You love your car. It's fast as hell, and thats all that matters! And yes, it's got a hemi.....that's right I said a hemi!
it seems as tho you need to dislike honda's... not anything not made in america!! that seems to be the answer that was getting me that dang chebby! OMG!!  :flame:
Real WOMEN drive MOPARS!!!!!

Manfred318

Quote from: 71ChallengeHer on June 25, 2007, 08:28:45 PM
Quote from: Manfred318 on June 25, 2007, 08:27:22 PM
I'm a '69 Charger R/T
That's what Shelby got. :2thumbs:
Cool :2thumbs:

Current MoPars:
1968 Charger. 318 Out of commission:(
1975 Dart Swinger. 225 Pops daily ride.
1990 Dodge Ram. 360FI My daily ride.
2007 Magnum R/T. 5.7 Family wagon.

bordin34

I get 71 barracuda no matter how I change my answers.

1973 SE Brougham Black 4̶0̶0̶  440 Auto.
1967 Coronet Black 440 Auto
1974 SE Brougham Blue 318 Auto- Sold to a guy in Croatia
1974 Valiant Green 318 Auto - Sold to a guy in Louisiana
Mahwah,NJ

TUFCAT

I don't know what happened!!

I'm a 1967 Shelby GT 500
   :'( :'( :'(

This part is true though.....

You love your car because it's rare. You know you can whoop on most other cars, but you tend not to because you don't want to scratch your paint. You try to keep as many miles off of your car as you can.

Drache

1969 Dodge Charger R/T

:2thumbs:
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

69bronzeT5

I didnt get the Charger but I did get the.....

1971 Plymouth Barracuda
You have a 1971 Plymouth Barracuda. You love beer. You love your car. It's fast as hell, and thats all that matters! And yes, it's got a hemi.....that's right I said a hemi!

Yet, I dont like beer :shruggy:
Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

71ChallengeHer

Quote from: 69bronzeT5 on June 25, 2007, 10:35:36 PM
I didnt get the Charger but I did get the.....

1971 Plymouth Barracuda

Yet, I dont like beer :shruggy:
Cody, You can make your own quiz on that site. Maybe you can make us a What kinda Mopar are you ?

Brock Samson

:scratchchin: i dont get it i specified mopar,  :shruggy:  440 six-pack and purple and it came back with the starsky and huch torino !  :RantExplode:  that %&$ quiz is on crack!!!!   :brickwall:

The70RT

I am a 71 Hemi Cuda............but I ordered a 440 Six Pack :eyes:
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

RD

Quote1969 Dodge Charger R/T

YEAH BABY!!!!!!!

67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

mikesbbody

AMC GREMLIN!!!! WHAT THE .... seriously though, im yet to do it (Im probably a car i dont like)  ;D

dads_69

'67 Shelby GT 500 myself. Oh well, a muscle car is a muscle car regardless of what brand. But I do prefer Mopars!
Mark
Hey, you can hate the game but don't hate the player.

mikesbbody

not a amc gremlin, but a 71 cuda (much better ill take it!) best of all, not a ford or a chevy!  :2thumbs:

Forza

Man all you guys and gals got cool muscle cars and all I got was "Error 404". Must be french.

73ChargerSE

TUFCAT

THE COLONEL

Quote from: TUFCAT on June 26, 2007, 05:36:02 AM
:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:  HILARIOUS!!

Man that is funny!!!!!! :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:

Boy, and I'm the only Camaro. :slap: :shruggy:
"THE COLONEL....DIFFERENT RANK...SAME ATTITUDE"

Just 6T9 CHGR

Chris' '69 Charger R/T

ca 69charger

Yeah, linky no worky here either :shruggy:

Larry

71ChallengeHer

It says they will be back later tonight. The site is getting a new look. :2thumbs:

BigBlackDodge

'67 Shelby GT 500 also..........funny. :o

I picked every 'hemi' and 'mopar' option there was and I'm a Ford? :icon_smile_blackeye:

BBD

73-charger-383

4cruzin

69 charger here.  I would of been happy with the 71 cuda too!   :icon_smile_big:
Tomorrow is promised to NOBODY . . . .

8WHEELER

Quote from: THE COLONEL on June 26, 2007, 07:11:52 AM
Quote from: TUFCAT on June 26, 2007, 05:36:02 AM
:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:  HILARIOUS!!

Man that is funny!!!!!! :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:

Boy, and I'm the only Camaro. :slap: :shruggy:

No your not alone   :brickwall:  1968 Camaro Z28, how the hell did that happen   :slap: :2guns:

I don't know the last time they put a 440 6pk in a Camaro, linky is fixed   :moon:

Dan
74 Dart Sport 360, just for added fun.

69bronzeT5

Maybe somebody here should make one like Jackie said. I dont really want to cuz mine would probally suck :rotz: :lol:
Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

72chargerSE

I'm a 71 Barracuda

Shouldn't it be 'Cuda???

Corellian Corvette

I'm a Camaro, too. Which is funny because I own a Chevelle, a Mustang, a Charger and a Skylark. Would have been happy with any of those but I have to be a car I don't eve own.  :shruggy:

Lowprofile

I got the 69 Charger too!............Where's the 70' Charger? :icon_smile_dissapprove: :D :lol:
"Its better to live one day as a Lion than a Lifetime as a Lamb".

"The final test of a leader is that he leaves behind him in other men the conviction and will to carry on."

Proud Owner of:
1970 Dodge Charger R/T
1993 Dodge Ram Charger
1998 Freightliner Classic XL

rt green

69 rt charger here. big suprise. i own one
third string oil changer

dpm68

I am a 69 Charger R/T - close enough.

Dodge Don

Quote from: Brock Samson on June 25, 2007, 10:41:56 PM
:scratchchin: i dont get it i specified mopar,  :shruggy:  440 six-pack and purple and it came back with the starsky and huch torino !  :RantExplode:  that %&$ quiz is on crack!!!!   :brickwall:

Same here. Dumb.