News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Fun Field Classes at Carlisle????

Started by Mfr426, June 25, 2007, 07:36:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mfr426

Hey folks, seems like a stupid question but I can't find the different classes on Carlisle's web site? This year I'd like to put my car in under the modified class (I think).

Anyone have a link to the different classes offered?

Thanks all!

Mike R in Reading PA

71ChallengeHer

In the Fun Field , your either in stock or modified in your class. I think you just register and they take care of that when you get there and pick up your packet ? :shruggy:

Mfr426

bill440rt

:iagree:

Yep. When you register at the booth they'll ask you questions about your car. I think there are a few modified classes (light, heavy, etc).
I should be in '68 Dodge B-body light modified this year.

PS- Mike, you staying in Carlisle anywhere this year??
"Strive for perfection in everything. Take the best that exists and make it better. If it doesn't exist, create it. Accept nothing nearly right or good enough." Sir Henry Rolls Royce

Mfr426

Hey Bill, yep we'll be at the Carlisle Holiday Inn. My buddy has his 68 R/T and a friend from NY is bringing an identical 68 R/T as well.

How about you? Where you staying?

4402tuff4u

Yep! Mike I'll be there.................see u at the Holiday Inn  :cheers:

Pete (Autodynamics) is coming down too with his 69 Charger 6.1HEMI. He'll be at the Kiesler booth/tent.
"Mother should I trust the government?........... Pink Floyd "Mother"

bill440rt

Quote from: Mfr426 on June 27, 2007, 09:56:55 AM
Hey Bill, yep we'll be at the Carlisle Holiday Inn. My buddy has his 68 R/T and a friend from NY is bringing an identical 68 R/T as well.

How about you? Where you staying?

Hey Mike,
We're all staying at the Quality Inn in Carlisle. Join us one night for some parking lot bench racing, & go karts!!!
"Strive for perfection in everything. Take the best that exists and make it better. If it doesn't exist, create it. Accept nothing nearly right or good enough." Sir Henry Rolls Royce

Just 6T9 CHGR

IIRC the 69 Chargers have a class all to themselves.  Last year there were 20-25 cars in the class.....all different flavors!

Bill we have to definitely do the go-karts this year :thumbs:
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

Chris G.

Is Carlisle coming up? Haven't even thought about it.

:D

Just 6T9 CHGR

Chris' '69 Charger R/T

Mfr426

Hey folks, noon where??? for a meeting of the minds??

Is there a secret handshake?

:scratchchin:

Troy

At the tent. It's at the end of the 68-69 Charger rows (G something).

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.