News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

El Dorado Charger Fever Meet is over! Another great year!Pics!

Started by Todd Wilson, September 18, 2005, 04:55:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Todd Wilson

The 8th Annual Charger Fever weekend is officially over with. We had 73 Chargers show up this year! Had a great day saturday and had a major blast at the drive in saturday night! Sunday was just as good and we had 5 more Chargers show up today! AkCharger and Moparsuebear drove all the way from Virginia!!

All pictures can be seen here!

http://www.chargerfever.com/eld2005main.htm

Todd

RD

it was a good time with great cars!  i sold a crapload of parts by the way :D
67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

WINGMAN

SEVENTH YEAR I HAVE GONE TO THE MEET, WE NEED TO SUPPORT IT MORE IF WE CAN. STILL A VARY GOOD SHOW, I TOOK MY 69 DAYTONA AGAIN THIS YEAR. HAD A SUPPER TIME. :)
69 Daytona XX29L9B409032 , 02 Ram Cummins,

BB1

Thanks Todd, I missed another one   :-[        Great pics  :yesnod:

Topeka in 2 weeks! :2thumbs:
Delete my profile

B5 Charger

It was a good meet.  First time I swapped there.  I'm glad you did good RD we didn't sell much.  Between my father in law and I we only made about $400.00.  We were only there on Saturday.  We saw Rocky and Todd Wilson.  By the way thanks for the free swap space Rocky.   :2thumbs:  Todd bought an antenna from us and I got to see the new paint job on his '71.  I walked up to look at the cars and my father in law gave away my '69 trunk taillight cover for $10.00 to some guy.   :slap:  I did find a pretty decent upper door panel pad for $25.00.  All in all it was a good meet as always.  Now on to Topeka.

RD

Quote from: B5 Charger on September 20, 2005, 10:36:01 AM
It was a good meet.   First time I swapped there.   I'm glad you did good RD we didn't sell much.   Between my father in law and I we only made about $400.00.   We were only there on Saturday.   We saw Rocky and Todd Wilson.   By the way thanks for the free swap space Rocky.     :2thumbs:   Todd bought an antenna from us and I got to see the new paint job on his '71.   I walked up to look at the cars and my father in law gave away my '69 trunk taillight cover for $10.00 to some guy.     :slap:   I did find a pretty decent upper door panel pad for $25.00.   All in all it was a good meet as always.   Now on to Topeka.

B5, I didnt know you were swapping!  dang it, probably talked to you without even knowing it! another chance missed at meeting a member.  well, lets hook up in topeka then.

RD

p.s. I will have a sign made up then so people can identify me hehe.  oh, i pulled in around $700
67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

jgbailey57

I got to meet RD and AKCharger.  Unfortunately I wasn't able to stay long.  It would've been way more fun if I had my car there, I'm not real outgoing but if somebody came to talk about my Charger I' d be a little more talkative.  Hopefully in a few years my car will be done.  What's going on in Topeka?
'69 Charger R/T patiently waiting in line to be restored... NOT WAITING ANYMORE!!!

RD

Quote from: jgbailey57 on September 20, 2005, 12:29:56 PM
I got to meet RD and AKCharger. ? Unfortunately I wasn't able to stay long. ? It would've been way more fun if I had my car there, I'm not real outgoing but if somebody came to talk about my Charger I' d be a little more talkative. ? Hopefully in a few years my car will be done. ? What's going on in Topeka?

jg, i apologize for not being able to visit with you more, but the swap and my 3 year old were quite distracting.

Topeka Sep 30-Oct 2 is mopar super weekend. ? biggest mopar show in kansas as of now. ? good drag racing, swap meet, vendors and events. ? great place to be.

click here -----> http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,2099.0.html

B5 Charger

RD where were you?  I was down in the woods with the little blue toyota.  We thought pulling the trailer with the Toy would save us some gas but we only got about 19 mpg.  Glad you did good.  Let me know how to find you in Topeka.

RD

Quote from: B5 Charger on September 20, 2005, 01:43:44 PM
RD where were you?   I was down in the woods with the little blue toyota.   We thought pulling the trailer with the Toy would save us some gas but we only got about 19 mpg.   Glad you did good.   Let me know how to find you in Topeka.

i was up by the fence with the black dakota 'vert by the tree.  I saw you guys, darn.  I will have a big poster that says "dodgecharger.com, the famous RD at your disposal."  well, not really but I will have a sign that says "RD is here" on a posterboard. hehe

jgbailey57

i decided to do some searching and found out about topeka before i checked my email and this site.  thanks for the link.  i'm gonna talk to the wife and see if i can go.  rd, it wasn't just you, my wife and kids were calling me too.
'69 Charger R/T patiently waiting in line to be restored... NOT WAITING ANYMORE!!!

Chris G.

Great pics Todd! If you have any other '70 stuff, send it my way :icon_smile:.

BTW, I think Bill and Sue wear those shirts to every big event. They had them on in Carlisle as well.   :P

ps- It's a disgrace to a true '70 owner to see those on a...'70 owner. :icon_smile_shock: :eek: :smilielol:  ;D

RD

here i am!!! not really.   just the front clip of the truck. todd didnt think i was photogenic or something.  darn railroaders think they know it all or sumpin.

B5 Charger

RD I'll be sure to look you up in Topeka.  I came up and looked at your swap stuff in Eldorado.  Looked like you had a lot of 3rd gen stuff for sale.  I need to make up a sign myself.

Charger_Fan

Looks like you guys had a good time!

Todd, thanks for all those pics, there sure are some beauties there. :drool5:
BTW, I would have paint-balled that Magnacharger whe nobody was looking. :D

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

RD

Quote from: AllBlueRT on September 21, 2005, 03:20:08 PM
What's with those traction bars on that blue '70?     :o

dont know... hmmm  maybe he doesnt understand the whole concept behind the pinion snubber?

Todd Wilson

Silver R/T

http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

mustanghater

New Muscle car forum
http://usav8.com/aamc/index.php
www.myspace.com/spencespeed

Todd Wilson

Quote from: mustanghater on September 22, 2005, 03:08:31 PM
this looks out of place.

That guy bought the 66 Charger next to it brand new and bought this 06 Charger brand new. He and his son drove them both to the show. We decided a few months ago if someone brought and old one and a new one we would let the new ones in.

Todd

AKcharger

Quote from: Burnt70R/T on September 20, 2005, 04:46:32 PM

BTW, I think Bill and Sue wear those shirts to every big event. They had them on in Carlisle as well.   :P

ps- It's a disgrace to a true '70 owner to see those on a...'70 owner. :icon_smile_shock: :eek: :smilielol:   ;D

Well She MADE me wear it! we did wear our Charger fever shirts on Sat and the "01" shirts on Sun, didn't want to wear the same thing twice!

Great show, just got home a few hours ago...3400 miles on the Charger...WOW what a lot of driving!I did score some good parts though! RD's $30 headlight motor paid for my gas one way as I was going to pay $300 for my old one to get rebuilt. also got some good '72 parts at GOOD prices.  really a super time, be sure to put it on you calander next year!!!

MoparYoungGun

Great pics, thanks for sharing! Hopefully I'll make it there one of these years.

RD

Quote from: AKcharger on September 22, 2005, 05:21:55 PM
Quote from: Burnt70R/T on September 20, 2005, 04:46:32 PM

ps- It's a disgrace to a true '70 owner to see those on a...'70 owner. :icon_smile_shock: :eek: :smilielol:   ;D

Well She MADE me wear it! we did wear our Charger fever shirts on Sat and the "01" shirts on Sun, didn't want to wear the same thing twice!

Great show, just got home a few hours ago...3400 miles on the Charger...WOW what a lot of driving!I did score some good parts though! RD's $30 headlight motor paid for my gas one way as I was going to pay $300 for my old one to get rebuilt. also got some good '72 parts at GOOD prices.   really a super time, be sure to put it on you calander next year!!!

I knew i should have charged more for that! hehe it was a NOS piece and I got it off of ebay like 5 years ago for I think twice that.  But ya know, the friend discount goes a long way with me.  I am so happy that it worked for you Bill!  that is awesome, considering I never tested it! :D  Glad you and Sue made it home okay.

RD aka Jamey

AKcharger

It was appreciated sir. Next year we'll likely take the '72 over to put some miles on it