News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Winter beater with a heater

Started by 1BAD68, November 08, 2011, 10:25:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stretch

Quote from: Rolling_Thunder on November 09, 2011, 05:48:54 PM
My GF had two separate festivas in her life time...    she loved them and she claimed MPGs in the 40s...    I wouldnt mind having a little beater like that --   but what is this "winter" you guys speak of

I'll take some pics when I get home tonight. It was snowing an inch an hour for a while today. I think we got about 5 inches so far.
I may be schizophrenic but at least I have us!

dkn1997

my beater:  99 s10, 133k, 4cyl, 5speed, air, hard bed cover.  best mpg 24 so far.  got it for 600 bucks from a guy at work because it "needs a clutch"  in 30 minutes my friend and I bled out the muck in the clutch reservoir and had it driving around the yard.  I did a battery, starter, plugs, wires, both 02's, air filter, oil change, and charged the ac.  got it for 600 bucks and have less than a grand into it.  I actually love this thing.
RECHRGED

Stretch

Quote from: Rolling_Thunder on November 09, 2011, 05:48:54 PM
 but what is this "winter" you guys speak of

This is a look at winter. No we don't have white grass! Fear not! It's just snow! It falls from the sky, makes everything slippery, and it's cood to the touch! It can be easily moved with the proper equipment! It can be alot of fun if you have snow skis, or better yet a snowmobile (preferably one with 3 cylinders , multiple carburetion, and tuned pipes). Don't woory it will only be around for about 6 months. So enjoy it!!!

I may be schizophrenic but at least I have us!