News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Nascar News?

Started by ChargerRT440, June 18, 2007, 01:30:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChargerRT440

who likes the news about Jr. going to hendrick? I don't like that he's teaming with jeffGordon and jimmieJohnson but t least now he will likely get some more wins. You guys hear Kyle's excuse for why he's leaving Hendrick? He said he wants to win and he's not getting what he wants from Hendrick and their not getting what they want from him. lol I love it if he can't win with hendrick undoubtibly the best team out their right now then who? Far as I'm concerned he's got no talent.

74-StreetMachine

Hendricks is the best team in NASCAR right now and Jr. would have been a fool to sign with anyone else. I'm not a big Jr. fan, but that's probably because I HATED his father. The kid carries the same name so I automatically didn't like him. But it turns out that Jr. isn't anything like his dad on or off the track.

So far Jr. has been an average driver. Sometimes a struggling one. Now that's he's with the best team and has access to the best equipment we'll see just what kind of talent he has. Is he the real deal that didn't have good enough equipment ? Or is he just plain average ?

I'm  kinda curious how the loyal Jr. Nation is going to deal with his decision. I seems that if you are a Junior fan that you are required to hate Jeff Gordon. Are they going to follow him to Hendricks ?  Are they going to turn their backs on him and wish him death ?  Will they have a ceremonial mass burning of #8 memorabilia?  And what if he doesn't get to keep his #8 ? 

I know the girl across the street is real pissed. She's a big Jr. fan, has a faded and torn #3 flag flying, #8 stuff displayed everywhere, and even has  Dale Earnhardt Jr. #8 tattoo on her lower back. I've had to listen to her drunken rants for the past few years, you know, the usual anti Gordon stuff, "his step daddy bought his way into racing, he's a whiner, he's gay"  I saw her outside the other day and I couldn't help but shout over to her, "welcome to Hendricks Motorsports". She gave me the finger. (Typical comeback for her) Then I asked what she's going to do with the tattoo on her ass ?  :hah:  Again I get the finger. Then I asked her if she watched the announcement the other day, she shook her head no, so I quoted my favorite part, " I want to win races and championships so I choose to sign with  Hendricks Motorsports". ( not word for word but something like that)   :nana:     She called me an asshole then went back in the house, probably to dump out her remaining cans of Budweiser.

Kyle Busch has some talent but he's a bit of an ass, just like his brother used to be. I think Jimmy Spencer needs to give Kyle a punch in the nose too.

Watch me turn beer into pee for $5.