News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Calling Gandalf-the-gray.

Started by doctorpimp, September 18, 2005, 08:10:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

doctorpimp

'73 Coupe, 470, Keisler 5spd, 3.55 SG; Petty Blue; Hideaway Headlights.

www.cardomain.com/ride/2119216

472 R/T SE

They already told you he has his own message board.  Go try over there.
Doesn't that seem like the thing to do or is it just me. ???

doctorpimp

Quote from: AllBlueRT on September 18, 2005, 08:17:14 AM
They already told you he has his own message board.   Go try over there.
Doesn't that seem like the thing to do or is it just me. ???
You're not the only one here with brains.  I was a recon soldier. ;)
I created a login yesterday, BUT it takes administrator approval to get on.
SO, I cannot post on that forum.  I sent him an email as administrator on that site.
I sent him a PM yesterday afternoon.  He was online lastnight at 2100hrs but he never replied to my PM.
I just want him to answer.  More and more, he's looking guilty if he ignores me.
I'm trying ALL avenues, because he doesn't answer his phone.

Troy

Uh, you don't need to start a new thread pointing to another one. We have a perfectly fine working PM system here and your other thread is currently directly below this one so anyone reading the front page can see it.

Thanks,
Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

bull

You're not the only one here with brains.   I was a recon soldier. ;)

Military intelligence? ???

Drache

Quote from: bull on September 18, 2005, 08:35:45 AM
You're not the only one here with brains.   I was a recon soldier. ;)

Military intelligence? ???

The greatest oxymoron... right before Microsoft Works.... :icon_smile_big:
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

ChargerRob

Mighty Mean Mexican Mopar

Nacho-RT74

Ok, I'm worried now. He supposelly has some parts for me...
Venezuelan RT 74 400 4bbl, 727, 8.75 3.23 open. Now stroked with 440 crank and 3.55 SG. Here is the History and how is actually: http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,7603.0/all.html
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,25060.0.html

TruckDriver

Quote from: Nacho-RT74 on September 18, 2005, 01:13:38 PM
Ok, I'm worried now. He supposelly has some parts for me...

Your not alone... I just sent him $121.00 for a rear bumper Friday :-\
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

Dodge-Charger

Let me get a few things stright.
1 if you got something to say to me you say it to me
2 Yes I use to use the moparyard untill someone hacked it then I fiqured it wont safe. ( Paypal and all )
3 You can ask several members that I send Emails too that I dont use my old Email any more for all the JUNK that comes in that INBOX.
4 I dont know what Number you are calling but you are more than welcome to call me anytime after 5:00pm EST (336) 583-0095
5 I REsent your package and didnt hear anything from you after the last problem I had with it. So I guessed you got it.
6 If you read the Auction you will see it said SHIPS TO United States , but being it was on a charger I thought Id do it for you anyway.
7 IF INDEED YOU DID NOT GET YOUR PARTS I WILL SEND YOU YOUR MONEY BACK EVEN THOUGHT YOU DIDNT WANT INS. ON IT I WILL TAKE CARE OF IT. YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE THAT HAS HAD A PROBLEM GETTING A PACKAGE FROM ME. HELL THE HOOD MADE IT IN LESS THAN A WEEK AND IT WAS 4 TIMES THE SIZE OF THE PACKAGE YOU GOT. IF NOT BIGGER !

Now send me a Email at admin@Dodge-Chargeronline.com and give me the way you want your money ! 
Yes I am getting parts together for Nacho and still looking for him. I have sold DCG guages and he got them fine I have his Bumper on the porch wraped and ready. When i'm online I dont allways check PMs for not haveing alot of time online. I do things honest for I have been ripped too and it aint a good thing.

Nacho-RT74

Heeey Niceeee. you are heeere... greeeeeeeat...

I trust you buddy, don't worry ;)

did you get the emails with a center console pics from me ?

Venezuelan RT 74 400 4bbl, 727, 8.75 3.23 open. Now stroked with 440 crank and 3.55 SG. Here is the History and how is actually: http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,7603.0/all.html
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,25060.0.html

doctorpimp

Quote from: Gandalf-the-Grey on September 18, 2005, 08:49:29 PM
Let me get a few things stright.
1 if you got something to say to me you say it to me
2 Yes I use to use the moparyard untill someone hacked it then I fiqured it wont safe. ( Paypal and all )
3 You can ask several members that I send Emails too that I dont use my old Email any more for all the JUNK that comes in that INBOX.
4 I dont know what Number you are calling but you are more than welcome to call me anytime after 5:00pm EST (336) 583-0095
5 I REsent your package and didnt hear anything from you after the last problem I had with it. So I guessed you got it.
6 If you read the Auction you will see it said SHIPS TO United States , but being it was on a charger I thought Id do it for you anyway.
7 IF INDEED YOU DID NOT GET YOUR PARTS I WILL SEND YOU YOUR MONEY BACK EVEN THOUGHT YOU DIDNT WANT INS. ON IT I WILL TAKE CARE OF IT. YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE THAT HAS HAD A PROBLEM GETTING A PACKAGE FROM ME. HELL THE HOOD MADE IT IN LESS THAN A WEEK AND IT WAS 4 TIMES THE SIZE OF THE PACKAGE YOU GOT. IF NOT BIGGER !

Thank you for getting back to me!  I tried to get ahold you directly to talk to you man to man.  I had to find out who you were through this forum and then it snowballed from there...
1.  I would like to state that the last thing on my mind was to assasinate your character, or drag your name through the mud.  Plenty of people on this board had nice words to say about you, and this eased my mind throughout this situation.  I started to worry when you didnt get back to me though, and I appoligize for making people who are currently doing business with you nervous.
2.  You can see why I would think that you were scamming me.  NO return emails, NO phone contact, NO windows : I contacted you 30 days after the sale and you appoligized for the error and resent the package.  It still never arrived.  Then you disappeared.
3.  In regards to insurance and shipping to the US only, I am a seasoned eBay vet.  I emailed you prior to the sale and asked if you would ship to Canada and you quoted me two prices...regular mail for $18 or so dollars and EXPRESS for $44.25 - I chose express which usually includes tracking and insurance (UPS FedEx) so therefore I did not say NO to insurance.  You chose not to ship through the ideal carrier.
4. I realize that shipping was expensive, but I would have gladly paid more to ensure that: A-My parts arrived and B-My windows werent broken in shipment.  How did you send them.  I did pay $44.25 for shipping!
I realize that this whole mess has prob put a bad taste in your mouth.  I do appologize.  I too have been ripped off before, and with me going away to Afghanistan I was not able to be ontop of it as much as I should have been.
Instead of a refund can you offer any parts as fair value exchange?
I am looking for a Ralley Gauge dash with harness.  I can be cut for the radio, I would actually prefer it.

Just 6T9 CHGR

Chris' '69 Charger R/T