News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

AWESOME!! anyone seen this? RIPSAW

Started by 4forty, June 15, 2007, 09:21:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

4forty

tomonty

It is inaccurate to say that I hate everything. I am strongly in favor of common sense, common honesty, and common decency. This makes me forever ineligible for public office. - H.L. Mencken

4forty

need more cowbell...........that's great!

Hemidog

WOW, sweet ride! That thing gotta HEMI?  ;D

duo-stripe

hehehe! Very good. Would be something to smoke up some dutch streets here in Holland  :icon_smile_big:
Saw a WW 2 Sherman tank a few years ago...driving a motocross-track...was helluva lotta laughs!
MoPars overseas...<br />MoPars in the Netherlands

IowaCharger69

Screw Chargers I'm building one of those!

Drache

Quote from: Hemidog on June 15, 2007, 12:46:27 PM

Nope Chevy!  :icon_smile_big:

I watched a show on it on Discovery Channel awhile back! Ok someone build a HEMI version to race the Chevy version!  :2thumbs:
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

Troy

That's thing has been around for a while but I still love watching the videos every once in a while. If I had a bit more land I could see having one in the garage.

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

Drache

Quote from: Troy on June 15, 2007, 04:02:51 PM
That's thing has been around for a while but I still love watching the videos every once in a while. If I had a bit more land I could see having one in the garage.

Troy

More land?  :icon_smile_big:

"Honey can you run to to the corner store and pick up some milk?"

"Perfect...."

*VRROOOOMM!*
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

Troy

Come on now, that thing wouldn't be nearly as much fun on pavement! Give me some mud, a few hills, maybe a creek or two... :METAL:

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

Nacho-RT74

Quote from: Hemidog on June 15, 2007, 12:46:27 PM

I'm wondering if we make a GL clone with...
Venezuelan RT 74 400 4bbl, 727, 8.75 3.23 open. Now stroked with 440 crank and 3.55 SG. Here is the History and how is actually: http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,7603.0/all.html
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,25060.0.html