News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

New Metal Repro Parts Sample Pictures

Started by jsampsell, June 14, 2007, 10:23:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

xs29j8Bullitt

Quote from: hemi-hampton on January 12, 2008, 12:10:19 AM
What company is making those 69 Roadrunner Fenders, Is it AMD? I asked before & never got a answer. LEON. :scratchchin:

AMD  :yesnod:

Prototype test fit pictures...
After 8 years of downsizing, whats left...
1968 Charger R/T, Automatic, 426 Hemi
1968 Polara 4Dr Sdn, Automatic, 440 Magnum
1968 Polara 4Dr HT, Automatic, 383
1969 Charger 500, 4 Speed, 440 Magnum
1969 Daytona, Automatic, 440 Magnum
1969 Road Runner, 4 Speed, 426 Hemi
1970 `Cuda, Automatic, 440-6BBL
1970 Challenger T/A, Automatic, 340 6 Pack
2004 Ram, Automatic, 5.7L Hemi
2009 Challenger SRT8, Automatic, 6.1L Hemi
<This Space Reserved for a 2016 Challenger SRT Hellcat, 8Sp Automatic,

hemi-hampton

JoeyGowdy

Quote from: jsampsell on July 02, 2007, 05:46:09 PM
Guys, I thought I'd post some pictures of some of the samples we just got in last week and today.  We'll be taking them to Carlisle this weekend so if you go, please stop by our booth (A97-A101).  All of our parts are made on our own STEEL tooling.  Pricing and availability are not know yet.  These pieces all have to be test-fitted and approved before we can move the production process along.  The estimates for most of these parts are this fall or winter.  I don't have pictures of our full OE-style quarters yet but the samples will be here soon.  Trunk floors are coming, too - full OE-style, not patches.  Oh yeah, and a complete glass program. 

Any questions are welcome.  Just remember that I don't have pricing and availability.

Enjoy the pictures.   :drool5:

Jeremy Sampsell
Auto Metal Direct
866-591-8309

68 Tail Light Panel

Quote from: jsampsell on September 19, 2007, 05:13:31 PM
JudHudson/Charger Fan,

Here is a picture of a 69 Tail Light Panel I found on the internet that shows the reinforcement brackets perfectly (I have no idea who took the picture, so if it's yours and you don't want me using it, then I will gladly remove it from this site).  I marked up the image to point them out.  Charger Fan, the image you posted is the Trunk Lock Support and, although it does "support" the panel to an extent, these reinforcement brackets are different.  They help prevent cave-ins if someone were to lean on the panel at those points.

Here's the picture:

Let me know if you have any questions.

Jeremy
Auto Metal Direct
866-591-8309

Nice closeups  :2thumbs:

What is the price of the 69 Tail Light Panel?
Sincerely, Joey Paul Gowdy

poppa

Need.......fenders.......soon.......quarters.......on..........must......have......fenders..... :smilielol: :popcrn:
God must love stupid people....he made a sh**load of 'em....

Matco tools...guaranteed for a lifetime. Just not a human lifetime.

gasoline_24

70_charger

Man I callled ron at one of those places,$2400 per qtr is way to much for me  :o I only need patch panels like the lower 6 inches is all

dkn1997

I like the 70/71 cuda tailpanels.  nice piece for making the ass of a 73/74 cuda look cool...
RECHRGED

Mopar2Ya

Quote from: 70_charger on January 20, 2008, 02:21:56 AM
Man I callled ron at one of those places,$2400 per qtr is way to much for me  :o I only need patch panels like the lower 6 inches is all
AMD's qtrs are supposed to be much less $.  :Twocents:

1970 Charger R/T
2006 GC SRT8

poppa

God must love stupid people....he made a sh**load of 'em....

Matco tools...guaranteed for a lifetime. Just not a human lifetime.

Mopar2Ya

Quote from: poppa on January 20, 2008, 11:01:46 AM
They're only skins...
Quote from: jsampsell on June 14, 2007, 10:23:54 AM
Hey folks!  I just wanted to update you on the new products Auto Metal Direct has currently available and on the way for the 68-70 Chargers.  There has already been a post about the 69-70 tail light panel.  We also have the trunk lock support, trunk gutters and bumpers available with the deck filler panel coming in the next 3 weeks.  By this fall, we should have many other products including full OE-style quarter panels.  Let me know if you have any questions.  I'm happy to answer them as best as I can.  I will probably not be able to answer questions about timeframes and pricing simply because the production process can be delayed and pricing is not given to me until after the parts are approved for production and are on their way to us.  By the way, I also forgot to tell you that we have a complete licensed glass program coming soon, too.

Again, any questions are welcome.

Jeremy Sampsell
Auto Metal Direct
866-591-8309

1970 Charger R/T
2006 GC SRT8

Troy

Quote from: poppa on January 20, 2008, 11:01:46 AM
They're only skins...
I'd recommend that you go back to page 1 and start over. ;)

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

TiMopar

Quote from: xs29j8Bullitt on January 11, 2008, 08:16:16 PM
AMD has many B, E, & A-Body parts nearing completion...  Here are just a few examples that the owner of AMD emailed me pictures of.

Posted with his permission...

XS

AM I DREAMING? is that really a rear panel for a 70 Cuda??? Next you'll be telling me someones making rear quarter panels for 70 Roadrunners....

jsampsell

My wife just had our first child last Thursday, 1-17, so I haven't been able to keep up with these posts.  It may be a little bit before I can get back to them but I thought I'd let you know that we are making 70, 71 and 72 Road Runner quarter panels.  I don't have an expected date yet but I was told that we should see them summer or fall this year.

By the way, 68 and 69 Road Runner quarter panels are now in stock.  So are 70-74 Cuda and Challenger roof skins.  Call and talk to either Alan, Mark Price or Dennis to order.

Jeremy
Auto Metal Direct
866-591-8309

Back N Black

Congrats on the new addition to your family.   :cheers:

suntech

Hi Jeremy!
Congratulations with family adittion :cheers:
Hope mom and kid is ok :2thumbs: Hope it was a new Mopar addict!!!
Cheers from Norway
Since we only live once, and all this is not just a dressed rehearsal, but the real thing............ Well, enjoy it!!!!

xs29j8Bullitt

Quote from: TiMopar on January 21, 2008, 09:16:36 AM
Quote from: xs29j8Bullitt on January 11, 2008, 08:16:16 PM
AMD has many B, E, & A-Body parts nearing completion...  Here are just a few examples that the owner of AMD emailed me pictures of.

Posted with his permission...

XS

AM I DREAMING? is that really a rear panel for a 70 Cuda??? Next you'll be telling me someones making rear quarter panels for 70 Roadrunners....

Yep... It was the very next post that your wish was granted...  ;)

Quote from: jsampsell on January 21, 2008, 11:06:56 AM
My wife just had our first child last Thursday, 1-17, so I haven't been able to keep up with these posts.  It may be a little bit before I can get back to them but I thought I'd let you know that we are making 70, 71 and 72 Road Runner quarter panels.  I don't have an expected date yet but I was told that we should see them summer or fall this year.

Congrats on the family addition Jeremy!  :2thumbs:

Allen

After 8 years of downsizing, whats left...
1968 Charger R/T, Automatic, 426 Hemi
1968 Polara 4Dr Sdn, Automatic, 440 Magnum
1968 Polara 4Dr HT, Automatic, 383
1969 Charger 500, 4 Speed, 440 Magnum
1969 Daytona, Automatic, 440 Magnum
1969 Road Runner, 4 Speed, 426 Hemi
1970 `Cuda, Automatic, 440-6BBL
1970 Challenger T/A, Automatic, 340 6 Pack
2004 Ram, Automatic, 5.7L Hemi
2009 Challenger SRT8, Automatic, 6.1L Hemi
<This Space Reserved for a 2016 Challenger SRT Hellcat, 8Sp Automatic,

70_charger

Ok maybe that was CBD I called,the 1 other was 799 and he told me they would be ready in March or April

Charger_Fan

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Hansson

Congratulations to your newborne. We got a baby girl Nov-25, lots of fun and MAN....they smell bad sometimes.

________________________________________________________________________________________
Posted by Jeremy on Moparts: Jan 29

B-body full floor pans will be $489.95 and we should have them within 30-45 days.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Jeremy
Auto Metal Direct
866-591-8309
________________________________________________________________________________________

/Hansson
Sweden. Karlstad

gasoline_24

What about the 68 Charger Quarters, Fenders, trunk pans and tailpanels?

Hemidog

A mail from jeremy:

"The last I heard on the 68 tail light panel was that we were waiting on another test fit.  That should happen soon unless there has been some delay that I'm not aware of. "

nillle

1969 Dodge Charger SE

paironines

I would like to hear feedback from one of you guys who will install one of the 68-70 quarters on your own car just so we can get a feel for the "real world fit".  They do look very nice.

gasoline_24

I will be ordering quarters, fenders, trunk floor and some other splash shields, etc in the next couple of months.  Once I get them installed I will let everyone know what the body guy has to say about them.

dodgecharger-fan

I've got a sizable shopping list ready to go - just waiting on a reply from AMD with regards to rear rail availability.