News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

The worst person in the world

Started by nh_mopar_fan, November 29, 2007, 08:03:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

VPFD13

Almost evryone knows someone like that... Most of us just blow them off for the hot air they are
GO BIG OR GO HOME

To be born free man is an accident, to live as one a responsibility and to die as one an obligation

6pkrunner

The saddest part is that he gets his 15 minutes of fame. Just a normal, run-of-the-mill assclown who got national attention for his daily actions.

kab69440

For a guy who doesn't own a Charger, he certainly is full of himself. Or, full of something else... :smilielol:
Imagination was given to man to compensate him for what he is not;  a sense of humor to console him for what he is.      Francis Bacon

WANT TO BUY:
Looking for a CD by  'The Sub-Mersians'  entitled "Raw Love Songs From My Garage To Your Bedroom"

Also, any of the various surf-revival compilation albums this band has contributed to.
Thank you,    Kenny

Jesus drove a Honda. He wasn't proud of it, though...
John 12: 49     "...for I did not speak of my own Accord."

69bronzeT5

Quote from: kab69440 on November 29, 2007, 11:54:11 AM
For a guy who doesn't own a Charger, he certainly is full of himself. Or, full of something else... :smilielol:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

Old Moparz

Publicity stunt for a wanna be actor with no talent, no acting jobs, no personality, & no spot on any reality TV show.   :lol:

Ten bucks said it was all planned & that he'll get some kind of work from it now.  ::)
               Bob                

I Gotta Stop Taking The Bus

bull

I figured it would be some Nazi war criminal they found in South America or something. :shruggy:

Mike DC

The worst part is that his game probably works half the time.     

dkn1997

RECHRGED