News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

ORIGINAL Gone in 60 Seconds on RIGHT NOW.UPDATED, IT'S ON AGAIN

Started by 472 R/T SE, September 17, 2005, 09:07:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

472 R/T SE

ORIGINAL Gone in 60 Seconds on RIGHT NOW.

Lots of cool old iron in it.   '69 Plymouth's and '70 Coronet Police cars giving chase.  Pretty cool seeing all the old stuff.

EDIT:  It's on again right now.  They just jacked a 2nd generationChallenger and swapped the number's.  How many Hemi cars today had their VIN's swapped. :o

Khyron

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

hotrod98

Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly.
Charles Addams

Charger_Fan

Well, since I don't have cable...I guess I'll just pop it in my VCR. :icon_smile_big:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Charger_Fan

CRAP!!!!

So you probably already know the ending, huh? :errr:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

TruckDriver

PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

Khyron

Quote from: DodgeChargerGuy on September 17, 2005, 09:58:19 PM
It is on again at 1:00am central time

by then I would have already farted in the bed, rolled over, and fallen asleep.

HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

TruckDriver

Quote from: Khyron on September 17, 2005, 09:59:49 PM

It's called a VCR :eyes:
PETE

"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

MTPOCKET

Man that blue plymouth road runner took a nasty quarter panel impact and right before that the   couple said they would take it. :pity:

Charger_Fan

Quote from: Khyron on September 17, 2005, 09:59:49 PM

:haha:
I have no idea what you're talking about! :-\ :icon_smile_big:

Drache

Quote from: AllBlueRT on September 18, 2005, 02:02:39 AM
EDIT:   It's on again right now.   They just jacked a 2nd generationChallenger and swapped the number's.   How many Hemi cars today had their VIN's swapped. Shocked

A guy in Williams lake had his car stolen, a '70 Cuda. What happened was the guy who stole it swapped VINs with his '69 Cuda parts car in the back yard, but that's not what got him caught. The car was a custom very dark blue  with a white horizontal line running in the length of the car and finally said "Speed" on the quarter panel, sort of like what a hang ten dart does.

The guy switched the VINs and without getting the car repainted started driving it around town. What happened was the owner of the car, his name was Jeffery Speed ( :yesnod:) saw the car, recognized the paintjob and his last name still on the quarter panels and called police.

The checked the VIN on the dash compared to the fender tag and engine. Of course the tag and engine matched Jeffery's car and since it was a '70 Cuda with a '69 VIN... he was busted!
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

Khyron

HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

TruckDriver

Quote from: Khyron on September 18, 2005, 11:50:16 AM
Quote from: DodgeChargerGuy on September 17, 2005, 10:41:46 PM

It's called a VCR :eyes:

get with the times, it's called a DVR :P :P :P

I record so little, watch so little moveis (hell, I got around 40 I bought and still never watched), I don't need DVR.
PETE

Khyron

Quote from: AllBlueRT on September 18, 2005, 12:39:57 PM
What's DVR?     :blush2:

Digital Video Recorder :D

http://www.timewarnercable.com/corporate/products/digitalcable/dvr.html

I record so little, watch so little moveis (hell, I got around 40 I bought and still never watched), I don't need DVR.

I'm just playing with ya  :icon_smile_big:

HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

73ChargerSE

The DVD comes out on Tuesday.  I'm definitely buying it  :yesnod: (but I do have it recorded on my DVR)

TruckDriver

Quote from: jrzeppy on September 18, 2005, 05:49:48 PM
The DVD comes out on Tuesday.   I'm definitely buying it   :yesnod: (but I do have it recorded on my DVR)

I had the DVD for at least 2 years now, that and his other movie, "Junk Man".... Unless they stopped sellin it and are now re-releasing it?
PETE

kab69440

Imagination was given to man to compensate him for what he is not;  a sense of humor to console him for what he is.      Francis Bacon

WANT TO BUY:
Looking for a CD by  'The Sub-Mersians'  entitled "Raw Love Songs From My Garage To Your Bedroom"

Also, any of the various surf-revival compilation albums this band has contributed to.
Thank you,    Kenny

Jesus drove a Honda. He wasn't proud of it, though...
John 12: 49     "...for I did not speak of my own Accord."

Wakko

Ian

'69 Basketcase, bluetooth powered

Boynton 236 F&AM

TruckDriver

PETE

Stormhammer

or jsut go to walmart and pay $5 like I did... lol

there's quitre a few 2nd gens if you keep your eyes peeled

what makes me cry is the sublime '71

that gets nailed and rolled on by a dumptruck  :o

oh yeah - all those cars really were destroyed... no stunt cars  :icon_smile_blackeye:

8WHEELER

I at one point as he was smoking through a used car lot spotted a Red 68 Charger as well as all the other mopars.

Dan
74 Dart Sport 360, just for added fun.

41husk

I bought the original on vhs at a used video store in Fargo North Dakota this summer.  Lots of cool cars and bad acting. :yesnod:
1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up

TruckDriver

PETE

Charger_Fan

BigBlackDodge