News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

***UPDATED*** Let's pick a name! We finally have one!

Started by Troy, July 18, 2005, 12:50:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

What should we use as the Domain Name for this new Charger Message Board

CLASSIC-CHARGER.COM (I already own it)
70 (24.7%)
CLASSICDODGECHARGER.COM (I already own it)
22 (7.8%)
DODGECHARGERMUSCLE.COM (I already own it)
14 (4.9%)
Other?
6 (2.1%)
THEDODGECHARGER.COM (per request, I got this too)
13 (4.6%)
DODGECHARGER.COM
158 (55.8%)

Total Members Voted: 282

Charger_Fan

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

TruckDriver

PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

Brock Samson

Johnny SixPack

Johnny's Herd:
'69 Charger SE, '70 Charger R/T SE 496 Six Pack, '72 Chrysler Imperial LeBaron, '74 International Scout II, '85 Ford F-250 Diesel, '97 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series

"If everyone is thinking alike, then someone isn't thinking." - Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

"If its got tits or tires, you're going to have trouble with it." - Unknown

Got Dodge Fever? There's only one cure.....Charger!

Brock Samson

Big Lebowski

"Let me explain something to you, um i am not Mr. Lebowski, you're Mr. Lebowski. I'm the dude, so that's what you call me. That or his dudeness, or duder, or you know, el duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing."

SuBLimE 69

I changed my vote.  I think if we can get dodgecharger.com its an easy decision.  :yesnod:  I wouldnt even consider another name.

This ticket is only $69.00 ?  If I'd have known that I'd have been going FASTER !

Mopar440+6

"If you cant fix it with a wrench, get a hammer. If that doesn't work, get a bigger hammer!"

Khyron

Quote from: Mopar440+6 on July 21, 2005, 08:38:32 PM
Switched my vote! GIT-R-DONE Troy!

GIT-R-DONE TOY.COM???? I missed that one ;)

I will be more then happy to get DodgeCharger.com, but I'm still going to keep my vote on Classic-Charger.com.

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

Just 6T9 CHGR

Chris' '69 Charger R/T

General_01

1971 Dodge Charger Super Bee
496 stroker
4-speed

Silver R/T

http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

NHCharger

72 Charger- Base Model
68 Charger-R/T Clone
69 Charger Daytona clone- current moneypit
79 Lil Red Express - future moneypit
88 Ramcharger 4x4-moneypit in waiting
2014 RAM 2500HD Diesel

Charger1970

1970 Charger 500
2015 Challenger SRT

Nacho-RT74

Quote from: Drache on July 18, 2005, 10:29:20 AM
Quote from: andrew on July 18, 2005, 10:16:30 AM
Quote from: JimShine on July 18, 2005, 10:13:45 AM
How about dodge-chargerforum.com?
i like it, but yaknow what else is good?, www.american-charger.com (sadly i cant remember why)

you can't really call it american-charger.com though... what about us Canadians? Chargers were here in Canada too, not to mention Venezuala!

I still havn't read all the replys but stopped on this one...

EVEN I'M AGREE with Drache but just because I'm very dissappointed about the use of the word AMERICA by USA   >:(, since America starts in Canada, and ends in Argentina/Chile... strictly by the word itself AMERICAN Charger doesn't exclude me or even you, for the same reason   :icon_smile_wink:

BUT THAT'S ANOTHER DISCUSSION LOL...

anyway I don't like that name.

Now, I'll continue reading
Venezuelan RT 74 400 4bbl, 727, 8.75 3.23 open. Now stroked with 440 crank and 3.55 SG. Here is the History and how is actually: http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,7603.0/all.html
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,25060.0.html

Brock Samson

Nacho-RT74

Hey thanks strat... already started a thread about by myself welcoming LOL...

about the name... ISN'T TOO OBVIOUST ABOUT THE CAR WE OWN AND LOVE ?

Is simply a DODGE CHARGER... the word itself is the legend, is the name that open mounths on every street ( also here when I'm riding )... you need more explanations about that...

when you make a search on any site and type DODGE CHARGER this one will be the one and first that will be visited...

Why a classic ? do you need specify our Car is a classic ?.. do you need specify it is a MUSCLE ?

the first thing That I did, after my first thread ( I'm IN ) is open this thread and directly vote by the name that IS. after that I read every reply.

No more words.
Venezuelan RT 74 400 4bbl, 727, 8.75 3.23 open. Now stroked with 440 crank and 3.55 SG. Here is the History and how is actually: http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,7603.0/all.html

Nacho-RT74

BTW... REALLY APRECIATTE ALL THE EFFOR TROY... I think there is no a board like this one about anykind of stuff IMHO.

Dans 68

I changed my vote to "dodgecharger.com" also. Clean, elegant, and to the point.

Dan
1973 SE 400 727  1 of 19,645                                        1968 383 4bbl 4spds  2 of 259

Steve P.

Quote from: Drache on July 18, 2005, 10:14:56 AM
Ok I'm going to say one simple thing. What made Dodge-Charger.com popular with lots of people is the simple fact when you typed in "Dodge Charger" in google, it was the third link listed!

That's how I found it...

Dodge-Charger-Forum.com :yesnod:

2-Door-Chargers-ONLY.com

B-Bodies.com

Hell, this alllllready feels like home..............
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

bull

Quote from: 73SEDan400 on July 21, 2005, 11:25:33 PM
I changed my vote to "dodgecharger.com" also. Clean, elegant, and to the point.

Dan

Agreed. I changed my vote, I think it's a no-brainer. However, I think we should somehow specify that the site is focused on the classic 1-3 gen Chargers only. Grab the rights to it quick before the ricer, '06 crowd figures it out.

Steve P.

Yup,,,,,   DodgeCharger.com      :yesnod:     

and on the home page

A site devoted to ALL Mopars except 4-Door Chargers......... ;D
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

Brock Samson

classiccharger (o rwhatever) was/were a great name/names concidering the limitations we WERE up against...
But,  I say we just go on ahead and do the
                                                              "www.dodgecharger.com"
thing, inspite of the damn poll because i don't think anyone would argue now that it's simply a far superior website address...

...in my, not so humble opinion.. agreed?.

DO IT TROY!!!

Headrope

Dodgecharger.com would seemingly become the first listing shown on any search engine. The name itself - other than the dot com part - contains the two keywords anyone doing a Google or other search would type in.
Sixty-eights look great and the '69 is fine.
But before the General Lee there was me - Headrope.