News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

***UPDATED*** Let's pick a name! We finally have one!

Started by Troy, July 18, 2005, 12:50:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

What should we use as the Domain Name for this new Charger Message Board

CLASSIC-CHARGER.COM (I already own it)
70 (24.7%)
CLASSICDODGECHARGER.COM (I already own it)
22 (7.8%)
DODGECHARGERMUSCLE.COM (I already own it)
14 (4.9%)
Other?
6 (2.1%)
THEDODGECHARGER.COM (per request, I got this too)
13 (4.6%)
DODGECHARGER.COM
158 (55.8%)

Total Members Voted: 282

Troy

Quote from: Silver R/T on July 28, 2005, 09:45:14 PM
so when this site will be dodgecharger.com? its pretty obvious it won

Scroll up 9 (nine) posts above yours where I already answered that question (July 25, 2005, 11:02:34 PM).

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

bull

Quote from: AKcharger on July 26, 2005, 06:34:03 PM
Nope keep it simple "dodgecharge.com" it's what we were to begin with and we can always make a room for our 4th Gen+ friends. I don't like the '06 but come on...they aren't leapers or anything, they're just not blessed like us 1st-3rd Gen people. Lets show them some hospitality

AK
:haha: Leapers. That's good. If I bought an '06 I'd probably be a leaper too -- right off a bridge. I think you mean leper. And no, let's not show them any hospitality. Let's show them the door. There aren't any girls in the Boy Scouts.  :rotz:  :icon_smile_cool:

Nacho-RT74

don't worry about the new charger owners.... the made their website and will calls RICERCHARGER.COM

you will notice how they will starts to install wings, strobes, sound system, decals etc... on a sedan
Venezuelan RT 74 400 4bbl, 727, 8.75 3.23 open. Now stroked with 440 crank and 3.55 SG. Here is the History and how is actually: http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,7603.0/all.html
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,25060.0.html

SeattleCharger

I lean towards having Dodge in the name more than classic, unless its TheClassicDodgeCharger, but that's kind of long. 
I vote for DodgeCharger or TheDodgeCharger.   Classic cars I associate with older cars, like 20's through 50's years for some reason. 

Why would you want anything else?  Just give me a Charger and I'll be happy.

AKcharger

Troy

Is getting the domain name "dodgecharger.com"   in doubt or is it a matter of just tracking down the people who have it?

RECHRGD

ClassicCharger.com is the way to go.  My wife will be very disappointed with any other name.   :flame: You DO NOT want that to happen.     Bob
13.53 @ 105.32

ClassicStack

Steve P.

I say we go with DODGECHARGER.COM  and sell Some Kinda Charger to DC for the 06' kinda charger thingy.... :devil:
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

Mefirst

I have to say.. I have started to like the name "Some kinda Charger Forum" :icon_smile_big: It just sounds fun.. But Steve P nailed it, maby that name would be better for the 06 Charger retards...

/Tom

penstarman

I'm a Marketing Exec. and given all I know about this site and the chatter about the "new" dodge Charger, how about

Thedodgecharger.com.   We're the "originals"
'69 440-6 RT/SE
'69 Hemi road runner
'68 440-6 GTX
'68 383 Dart
'73 340-4 Challenger Rallye
'87 Buick Grand National  (hey, I like Buicks too)

my69

Quote from: Nacho-RT74 on July 29, 2005, 12:49:14 PM
don't worry about the new charger owners.... the made their website and will calls RICERCHARGER.COM

you will notice how they will starts to install wings, strobes, sound system, decals etc... on a sedan
YeAH.... speaking about the wings......WHAT ABOUT what diamler is doing to the pickups(ram)
there putting wings on AND the bumble bee stripe with the daytona written on the stripe....COM ON what the f_ _ _ is that about..  This really pisses me off.!!!!!  And they build this "06 charger I tell ya  :icon_smile_dead:   :'(  I really think they doing the brain washing method here :icon_smile_evil:

Winston

my69

Quote from: Mefirst on August 02, 2005, 12:03:24 PM
I have to say.. I have started to like the name "Some kinda Charger Forum" :icon_smile_big: It just sounds fun.. But Steve P nailed it, maby that name would be better for the 06 Charger retards...

/Tom

:iagree:

Ghoste

I don't think the o6 is a rice Charger.   It's more like the gangsta rap Charger.
Let's pick a name and be done with it.

Dave68RT

Quote from: Ghoste on August 05, 2005, 10:02:04 PM
I don't think the o6 is a rice Charger.  It's more like the gangsta rap Charger.
Let's pick a name and be done with it.

jyea son i got my dub deuces on my chaaaaaaaaga :eyes: gross.

'68 Charger R/T

cudaken

Troy, the name does not matter, it feel's like home all ready.

Glad you did all the back up's from the old site. Need to restart the three Charger in a shop Thread. ;D Pretty sure that is what cause Jessie to be able to keep the site going.

Where do I need to send a check too anyway?

Cuda Ken, being a newbie again is nit just right, that is a hint son!  :angel:
I am back

Dodge

Troy, despite your current efforts tracking down dodgecharger.com...  I think "Some kinda Charger Forum" is all good!  After all this places covers all kinds of of Chargers!!!
Trust me with your life, not your money or your wife!
http://www.likeawhippet.com/albums/album01/Charger_Burnout_Le_Mans_2005.wmv

warlock

I really wouldn't mind the Some Kinda Charger Forum either. It is actually starting to grow on me. If I gotta vote for one submitted, I voted for dodgecharger.com. But I like classiccharger as well and the others are not unappealing.

THE COLONEL

Hey Troy, thanks for all your effort in getting this site going again.  As far as the name, I like www.Dodgechargermuscle.com
"THE COLONEL....DIFFERENT RANK...SAME ATTITUDE"

Troy

Ok, after what seems like an eternity....

Thanks to Hemigeno and a whole lot of emails, we finally got the most popular name! Within the next day or two http://www.dodgecharger.com/ should bring you here. Enjoy!

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

Charger_Fan

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Just 6T9 CHGR

Chris' '69 Charger R/T

RD

67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

AKcharger

And the best part is all I had to do was take the  "-" of the dodge charger.com sticker on my car!

LahTera