News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

New Charger sheetmetal coming soon!!!!!!!!!!!

Started by runningman, June 12, 2007, 10:52:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

runningman

Just got off the phone with the guys that are doing the trunk gutters........they have pretty much everything coming out they said hopefully by the end of the year.  He says everything will be very reasonably priced as well.  This includes full quarters, fenders, roof skins........sounds like every piece will be reproduced.  They have a guy that used to do resto's doing test fits on all the pieces before going into final production.  I just preordered the deck filler piece that welds up to the trunk gutters, that should be in within 2 or 3 weeks or so.  Sounds like all the pieces are officially licensed by mopar too............

Brian in GA

Who are these guys, and how do I get on their mailing list?  That's the best news I've heard in a while.  :cheers:

41husk

1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up

PocketThunder

So are you saying that i could now save my '69 SE parts car?   :o :scratchchin:

"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

OldGuy

Anybody doing a nice solid metal repo 2nd generation hood?  I need one.
"I can tell by your sarcastic undertones, rude comments and total lack of common decency, that you and I could be best friends".

41husk

1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up

runningman

Check out this link to their ebay store....... http://stores.ebay.com/Vintage-Auto-One

He says they have some 3 gen stuff coming, I think he said they are going to start with the front and rear valance pieces

I think you could actually fix that if you really wanted to ;)

Also I told them about this site and recommended they come in here and post some info........

jasonfromIKILLYA

"Great souls have always received violent opposition from mediocre minds" - Einstein

bull

I already saved part of it for you. See that empty spot where the crowbar is? :cheers:

Quote from: PocketThunder on June 12, 2007, 11:14:09 AM

BigBlockSam

QuoteSo are you saying that i could now save my '69 SE parts car?   

:scared:   no!
I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

Charger_Fan

Quote from: PocketThunder on June 12, 2007, 11:14:09 AM
Are you sad you parted it now? :nana:
I'm glad I didn't part mine any further, now that most of the missing stuff is coming available. :yesnod:

Man, roof skins would be a REALLY good idea to repop. It's not like there's any shortage of rusty Charger roofs out there.

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

hemi-hampton

Sounds like good news, Wonder how much the 1/4's will be? :shruggy: LEON. :scratchchin:

BigBlockSam

hey CHARGER_FAN

that's the first charger pickup that i've sver seen. it just needs a tailgate . :D
I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

Ghoste

I hate to say it, but I've seen a couple of El Chargers (or would they be Chargereros?) running around.  Not in a long time, but I have seen two.  :shruggy:

runningman

Here is a pic of the deck filler pan........coming soon

Old Moparz

Quote from: runningman on June 14, 2007, 09:00:23 AM

Here's a thought on this deck filler pan. It almost seems to me that one could use a portion of this, the trunk lid gutter edge, on a Daytona replica.  :shruggy:
               Bob               

Going Nowhere In A Hurry

BigBlockSam

QuoteIt almost seems to me that one could use a portion of this, the trunk lid gutter edge, on a Daytona replica.   

:yesnod: 

Charger_Fan

Quote from: BigBlockSam on June 12, 2007, 07:15:12 PM
hey CHARGER_FAN

that's the first charger pickup that i've sver seen. it just needs a tailgate . :D
Hmmm, that's not a bad idea. Maybe I could make a tailgate out of the new repop taillight panel...I could have it swing to the side, like the station wagons of the 70's. :scratchchin: :icon_smile_big:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Ghoste

Daytona R/T SE

Quote from: runningman on June 14, 2007, 09:00:23 AM

I've got another '69 shoved in the corner of my garage and a '68 stuffed away in the barn....Both need metal work...These people are going to see a LOT of my money  :yesnod:

:2thumbs: