News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

71 se seat question

Started by davidlclassic, June 12, 2007, 09:46:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

davidlclassic

I have a 1971 se, I want to dye the back seat but I can't get the bottom of the seat out, it looks like the seat must be pushed back and then lifted up to come out, but I can't get it to go back far enough :brickwall: Can somebody tell me the correct way to take them out.
Boyz Under The Hood Inc.

Charger1973

It comes out exactly like you just said.  There is a clip on both sides of the seat.  Some seem tighter than others and I have had to actually get in the car and push off something (like the back of the front seats) for support but they will come right out, just keep trying.  Back and then up...  :yesnod:

davidlclassic

Thanks charger1973 I thought I was right but I couldn't get it to budge and then the doubt sets in :shruggy:
Boyz Under The Hood Inc.

Charger1973

Quote from: davidlclassic on June 12, 2007, 10:48:24 AM
Thanks charger1973 I thought I was right but I couldn't get it to budge and then the doubt sets in :shruggy:

No problem.  If you still dont get it, try pushing down a little before you push back incase it is catching on that hook... but usually they dont for me.