News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Women On Wheels:

Started by Brock Samson, June 12, 2007, 09:12:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

timmy

well i just thought i would share some pics of my female friends but i guess u guys are just going to make fun on me so i will just keep them to myself

The70RT

Quote from: timmy on June 15, 2007, 04:14:51 PM
well i just thought i would share some pics of my female friends but i guess u guys are just going to make fun on me so i will just keep them to myself

Have them stand by your car newbie :nana:
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Charger-Bodie

Quote from: The70RT on June 15, 2007, 04:40:10 PM
Quote from: timmy on June 15, 2007, 04:14:51 PM

Have them stand by your car newbie :nana:

just to clear something up Timmy isnt a newbie to chargers OR chicks he just doesnt have a ton of posts here is a pic of "the Timmy" with a chick from the chics on chargers post with a chic that he conned into posing with him at a show!! be nice to Timmy hes my fweind!!
68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

Daytona R/T SE

I don't know who this chick is...I think it was somebody's girlfriend from the old site....Whoever she is, you're a lucky man...

Daytona R/T SE

Another rather healthy young lady...I think this shot was the result of Mojo And Vainglory stalking the poor girl with a telephoto lens... :shruggy:

Please note...There is a 'Cuda in this shot... ;)

Daytona R/T SE

And of course....Pam... :drool5:

70charger_boy

IT must have been cold when Pam had that pic taken and don't pick on Timmy...  :nutkick:

RogerDodger

:icon_smile_big:

Charger_Fan

Quote from: 1hot68 on June 15, 2007, 04:46:12 PM
be nice to Timmy hes my fweind!!
Ok fine, you slap him around then. ;D Sorry Timmy, I was just funnin' ya.  :poke:

Now on to Roger Dodger...ummm dude, the painted-on shirt pic will probably have to go, ya know.
That being said, I've got dibs on Rebecca! :nixon:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Lowprofile

OK, A few more before someone gets it locked up!  :shruggy: :D
"Its better to live one day as a Lion than a Lifetime as a Lamb".

"The final test of a leader is that he leaves behind him in other men the conviction and will to carry on."

Proud Owner of:
1970 Dodge Charger R/T
1993 Dodge Ram Charger
1998 Freightliner Classic XL

mikepmcs

Jaime Pressley..Lowpro you are reaching god status.  that merc sled is the nuts.

On another note...leave timmy the heck alone!!!! rock on dude cause you post some primo...well....primo

v/r
Mike
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

bull

What do you call this particular look? Betty Boop? 1950s Goth? Rat Rod girl?

timmy

Quote from: CHARGER_FAN on June 15, 2007, 07:08:51 PM
Quote from: 1hot68 on June 15, 2007, 04:46:12 PM
be nice to Timmy hes my fweind!!
Ok fine, you slap him around then. ;D Sorry Timmy, I was just funnin' ya.  :poke:

Now on to Roger Dodger...ummm dude, the painted-on shirt pic will probably have to go, ya know.
That being said, I've got dibs on Rebecca! :nixon:

no worries i know when people are just messing with me i did not have a problem with it is just a joking around

kink67

Oh yea !!

Charger-Bodie

those are some wicked nice directional indicators!!!!!!
68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .

Charger_Fan

Quote from: bull on June 15, 2007, 09:31:16 PM
What do you call this particular look? Betty Boop? 1950s Goth? Rat Rod girl?

Well used. :D

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

70charger_boy

70charger_boy

Vainglory, Esq.

Quote from: Daytona R/T SE on June 15, 2007, 05:42:48 PM
Another rather healthy young lady...I think this shot was the result of Mojo And Vainglory stalking the poor girl with a telephoto lens... :shruggy:

Please note...There is a 'Cuda in this shot... ;)

Too true.  That was one of our better moments. :icon_smile_big:

The70RT

Quote from: timmy on June 15, 2007, 05:23:55 AM
ok last pic and i know this chick

Sorry for picikin on ya timmy......this one is a little hottie. You said you know her?  any more pics of her :D
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

timmy

Quote from: The70RT on June 16, 2007, 04:30:14 PM

Sorry for picikin on ya timmy......this one is a little hottie. You said you know her?  any more pics of her :D

o yea  i have more pics of her but i am done posting my pics  so sorry

Charger-Bodie

Quote from: timmy on June 16, 2007, 11:09:08 PM
Quote from: The70RT on June 16, 2007, 04:30:14 PM

o yea  i have more pics of her but i am done posting my pics  so sorry

Timmy post them or ill kick you in the junk!

timmy

y do u have to be that guy brian  cant you just be nice

70sixpkrt

Bikin car babe can wax my rod any day.  :drool5:

440-6pk, 4-speed, Dana 60 with 3:54  
13.01 @107.93 (street tires spinning all the way down)

Todd Wilson