News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Women On Wheels:

Started by Brock Samson, June 12, 2007, 09:12:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brock Samson

o.k. here's a place for all vertual horn dogs...  ;)
I expect to see four awsome pages with pictures of beutiful women on, in and and around Wheeled Devices and NO writing by Friday!   :popcrn:

Brock Samson

PocketThunder

How long till this thread surpasses Headropes?  Are there any rules that you want to set for us Strat or are we free to post at will? :scratchchin:   :icon_smile_big:  Because i can never get enough of this picture..  :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5:

"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

Brock Samson

:scratchchin: no, i like where your goin with this...  :scope:

Charger_Fan

Found one washing some wheels. :icon_smile_cool:

Along with some of her friends. :coolgleamA:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Charger_Fan

Anyone up for a mud rescue? :D

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Spike

Ram wash
stuck Hummer

70charger_boy

:icon_smile_blackeye:

Brock Samson

well, o.k.  i thought it was pretty evident from the title of the thread, but "SOME" people just can't follow directions..  :slap:

70charger_boy

:nono: no writing until friday  :fu:

70charger_boy

:popcrn:

Manfred318

:yesnod:

Current MoPars:
1968 Charger. 318 Out of commission:(
1975 Dart Swinger. 225 Pops daily ride.
1990 Dodge Ram. 360FI My daily ride.
2007 Magnum R/T. 5.7 Family wagon.

Manfred318

:coolgleamA:

Current MoPars:

SoCal Zo (.)(.)

70charger_boy

:drool5: :drool5: :drool5:

Charger-Bodie

that is VERY VERY nice!!!!!
68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

70charger_boy

Charger-Bodie

Quote from: 70charger_boy on June 13, 2007, 07:35:36 PM
Quote from: 1hot68 on June 13, 2007, 07:29:14 PM

Am I forgiven???

there is nothing to forgive its cool man !  dont sweat it ! but yes that chic on the bike SWEET and not a stretch mark on her!!!! :2thumbs:
68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

70charger_boy

Quote from: 1hot68 on June 13, 2007, 07:39:09 PM
Quote from: 70charger_boy on June 13, 2007, 07:35:36 PM
Quote from: 1hot68 on June 13, 2007, 07:29:14 PM

Am I forgiven???

there is nothing to forgive its cool man !  dont sweat it ! but yes that chic on the bike SWEET and not a stretch mark on her!!!! :2thumbs:

:cheers:

Brock Samson

Manfred318

:yesnod:

Current MoPars:

Spike

pink

Old Moparz

Bob               

Going Nowhere In A Hurry

Charger_Fan

That's a damned fine collection, Moparz. :cheers: The dragster chick in your sig line is one of the bestest. :2thumbs:

I swiped this from an eGouge sale a few months ago. I like his style, but I don't remember how much he got for the truck. :D

This chickie was in the '05 SEMA show, what a cutie!

70charger_boy

I didn't see a truck in those pics.....