News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Raceway Park Pics

Started by Chris G., June 11, 2007, 06:26:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chris G.

Nothing overly exciting, but there were some nice race cars there. If any of you guys have a group called "Ultra Quick 8" come to your local track, make it a priority to be there. They are incredible to watch.

Anyway...
1. Gorgeous '69 that we see often. His paint is nicer than mine, and he is always racing.
2. Very nice '68 from NY
3. V-Code '70
4. Clean Gold '72??

Chris G.

Backside of 2 of them, and 1 truly is a lonely number. I'm all by myself.

Chris G.

More stuff...

Chris G.

Chris G.

Chris G.

Chris G.

Chris G.

I have never seen a Pontiac 2+2 in black. I thought they were all silver. Anybody know if they came in other colors?

70charger_boy

:drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5:

That cuda looks vicious

Mean 318

Wouldnt happen to have any more pics of that bee would ya? :popcrn:

Just 6T9 CHGR

The 2+2 looks to be modified a bit with a TPI engine in there.  I have only seen them in silver as well...  This job is killing me...I miss all the fun! :rotz:
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

70charger_boy

The 2+2 looked like an 87 bubbleback monte. really nice

TruckDriver

PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

HEMIMAN 94

Hey that red 68 charger was nice. my dad has one just like it only difference is The wheels. :2thumbs:

aone415

This Charger right here is a one of none, that means none before it, none to come.

Shakey

Why is there a backpack mounted to the tail panel of that 'Cuda?   :shruggy:

Good pics Chris!

firefighter3931

Quote from: Shakey on June 12, 2007, 10:11:43 AM

Mike, race cars that run faster than 150 mph in the 1/4 are required to have a 'chute....when you see a parachute mounted it's an indicaton of a very fast car !  :2thumbs:

Chris, nice pics....thanks for posting  :icon_smile_cool:...see ya in a couple of weeks  :cheers: 

Ron
68 Charger R/T "Black Pig" Street/Strip bruiser, 70 Charger R/T 440-6bbl Cruiser. Firecore ignition  authorized dealer ; contact me with your needs

Shakey

Quote from: firefighter3931 on June 12, 2007, 10:30:35 AM

Mike, race cars that run faster than 150 mph in the 1/4 are required to have a 'chute....when you see a parachute mounted it's an indicaton of a very fast car !  :2thumbs:

Chris, nice pics....thanks for posting  :icon_smile_cool:...see ya in a couple of weeks  :cheers: 

Ron

I didn't think anyone would take me seriously.   :slap:

firefighter3931

Quote from: Shakey on June 12, 2007, 10:32:52 AM

Sorry Mike....i just assumed you paint daub Resto guys didn't know anything about Racin  :poke:  :nana:  :lol:

Ron
68 Charger R/T "Black Pig" Street/Strip bruiser, 70 Charger R/T 440-6bbl Cruiser. Firecore ignition  authorized dealer ; contact me with your needs

Chris G.

I was really impressed by that 'Cuda. He only ran once, but he went all out. I think he ran an 8 something. Usually the big Hemi cars get destroyed by the Chevy's (sorry gang), but this thing held it's own for the one run he did. There was also a pure fed '69 blown Camaro that was holding it's own against some monster turbo cars. The Super Bee was also doing very well. I think that race with the Charger was the semi final round. Not sure if he won it all or not.

Shakey

Quote from: firefighter3931 on June 12, 2007, 12:55:44 PM
Quote from: Shakey on June 12, 2007, 10:32:52 AM

Sorry Mike....i just assumed you paint daub Resto guys didn't know anything about Racin  :poke:  :nana:  :lol:

Ron

Oh Ronald  :nana:

Shakey

Quote from: Chris G. on June 12, 2007, 01:11:53 PM
I was really impressed by that 'Cuda. He only ran once, but he went all out. I think he ran an 8 something. Usually the big Hemi cars get destroyed by the Chevy's (sorry gang), but this thing held it's own for the one run he did. There was also a pure fed '69 blown Camaro that was holding it's own against some monster turbo cars. The Super Bee was also doing very well. I think that race with the Charger was the semi final round. Not sure if he won it all or not.

Did you race?

Magnumcharger

Good pics Chris!

'Cause he's goin' campin'! Very quickly...
1968 Plymouth Barracuda Formula S 340 convertible
1968 Dodge Charger R/T 426 Hemi 4 speed
1968 Plymouth Barracuda S/S clone 426 Hemi auto
1969 Dodge Deora pickup clone 318 auto
1971 Dodge Charger R/T 440 auto
1972 Dodge C600 318 4 speed ramp truck
1972 Dodge C800 413 5 speed
1979 Chrysler 300 T-top 360 auto
2001 Dodge RAM Sport Offroad 360 auto
2010 Dodge Challenger R/T 6 speed
2014 RAM Laramie 5.7 Hemi 8 speed

Brock Samson

:scope: 
dispite the lettering on the fender, i fail to see the "ram Induction" on Desert Rose, but i sure as hell see it on Black Horse,.. but,.. it's blue...  :eyes:
   :scratchchin:

Great pics, Chris.. that first charger looks AWSOME!