News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

What a great day for both me and the lizard

Started by 70charginglizard, June 10, 2007, 10:08:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

70charginglizard

Went to a big event today at Lake Sammamish called Tastin n Racing with the charger today.

I took 1st place in my class "favorie 70 vehicle" and at the end of the show they had a brand new BBQ grill they gave away and guess who one....yours truely. I also won (earlier) a new coke a cola cooler and ball cap.

today was definately my day. Great car show, hydro races, awesome food vendors, beer gardens, the seattle seafair pirates were even there. Those guys are hellarious.

What a great day!!! :yesnod:
70charginglizard

70charginglizard

70charginglizard

70charginglizard

70charginglizard

70charginglizard

70charginglizard

70charginglizard

70charginglizard

70charginglizard

70charginglizard

70charginglizard

70charginglizard

70charginglizard

70charginglizard

70charginglizard

70charginglizard

71ChallengeHer

Congrats Kelly, Well deserved.  :woohoo: The Charger looks great. Gotta love the green. :thumbup:  So when's the cook out at your house ? So, how did you get the grille home? :poke:

70charginglizard

70charginglizard

Fitz73Chrgr

Sounds like a great day.  And, congrats.
'73 Charger - project                '70 Charger - driver                 '66 Charger - survivor

Resto thread:
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,89803.msg1019541.html#msg1019541

rt green

third string oil changer

Ghoste

Congrats on a well deserved win!  What kind of pirates drink from plastic cups?

Silver R/T

http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

ChargerSG

Looking for 383 Magnum #0B196875 and 0B115166

TruckDriver

Lets see here.......   A new BBQ grille... a new Coke Cooler..... HEY EVERYBODY! PARTY AT KELLY'S HOUSE!!! :D

Way to go Kelly! :2thumbs:
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

70charginglizard

Quote from: Wi. Charger Guy on June 11, 2007, 05:00:36 AM
Lets see here.......   A new BBQ grille... a new Coke Cooler..... HEY EVERYBODY! PARTY AT KELLY'S HOUSE!!! :D

Way to go Kelly! :2thumbs:

Yep, this Saturday. Steaks are goin on the new grill! I pick up the grill on Wed. Couldn't bring it home in the charger unless I broke it down so they agree'd to hold it for me until I could bring my truck down.

Party on Saturday.  :cheers:

so the liz won me a new grill. Guess it's time to pay her back with some new suspension.  :2thumbs:
70charginglizard

jasonfromIKILLYA

"Great souls have always received violent opposition from mediocre minds" - Einstein

70charginglizard

Well I finally got it home today.

My brand new FREE bbq grill I won at the show.

This things awesome! I absolutely love it. and the price was awesome. Cheap is good. winning it for free is better.  :2thumbs:

Had my first meal on it tonight. some huge fresh hambergers. I'm holding off the t-bones for Saturday. Broke it in with burgers.  ;)

A couple pics for you guys to check it out.
70charginglizard

70charginglizard

70charginglizard

Brock Samson

nice congrats!  :cheers: ya' see the original R/T SE green lizard i posted pics of on monday last?... *

*here...   http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,29666.0.html

70charginglizard

Quote from: Brock Samson on June 13, 2007, 08:16:28 PM
nice congrats!  :cheers: ya' see the original R/T SE green lizard i posted pics of on monday last?... *

*here...   http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,29666.0.html

SWEET! thats the closest one I've ever seen to mine. The only thing different is that he doesn't have the V21 hood performance treatment. Other then that. ....WOW! he resemblence is Amazing. Really nice paint job.

Perhaps one day well run into each other. I'll have to plan a Cali show trip I think.  :yesnod:
70charginglizard

Brock Samson

actually there were two of them just like that at the show...  ;)
the other can be seen in the back of one of the pics... the truck i think..  :scratchchin:
shure enuff.. had the longi stripe tho..

runningman

That grill does look good, how many burgers you think you can fit on there? :cheers: