News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

71 Charger SE Plum Crazy 440 4 speed

Started by Charger1973, June 07, 2007, 10:13:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Charger1973

This car belongs to a guy I know locally. Its an original FC7 car with the RT hood added. 

I know the quality is bad, I dont have a scanner hooked up so I just used my digital camera to take pictures of the pictures.

Charger1973

a few more...

Ghoste

The car makes up for the pic quality.   :drool5:  Is it an original 440 four speed car?

Charger1973

Quote from: Ghoste on June 07, 2007, 10:21:22 PM
The car makes up for the pic quality.   :drool5:  Is it an original 440 four speed car?

Im not sure of all the details, ill find out.

71ChallengeHer

Nice, I love Plum Crazy. My favorite color.

konigcharger

440 4-speed SE FC7 :o

:drool5: :drool5: :drool5:

EDIT: where are the hideaways  :ahum:

If you have no vision or creative spirit, you can always fall back on the way the factory did it.

JW69

Hideaways were an option only, weren't they?

mikesbbody

hideaways were standard on 71-72 se's optional on most other models btw there's a member in sweden who has a real 71 se 440 4 speed they made...i think 29 of them nice charger btw :2thumbs:

hutch

killer car.not to cool on the mud flaps but the car is hot.
In the words of Colonel Sanders,,,   "I'm too drunk,,, to taste this chicken"

TruckDriver

Nice looking car. I'd change a few things tho. Would look a lot better on my site too :D
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

plum500

Nacho-RT74

Quote from: konigcharger on June 07, 2007, 10:51:18 PM
440 4-speed SE FC7 :o

:drool5: :drool5: :drool5:

EDIT: where are the hideaways  :ahum:

I was to ask exactly the same...

greeeat looking car
Venezuelan RT 74 400 4bbl, 727, 8.75 3.23 open. Now stroked with 440 crank and 3.55 SG. Here is the History and how is actually: http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,7603.0/all.html
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,25060.0.html

mikesbbody

if it were mine, the mud flaps would be first to go dont really like the "se" graphics, or how the rear wheels bulge out. I love the color and like how he made up a bank insert for the 71 hood (a guy i know did the same with a 71 hood on a 72 se). Too many times i have seen 71-74 chargers that are not rt's or se's with bulge hoods with the rt or super bee insert to me it doesnt look right if your gonna use a rt/super bee hood with insert might as well make a clone IMO.

hemihead

Original FC7 on a 72? Didn't know Plum Crazy was a 72 color.Oh sorry that is a 71 Duhhhhhhh
Lots of people talkin' , few of them know
Soul of a woman was created below
  Led Zeppelin

wjmopar

Dandy Lookin Charger!!  Love the Plum Crazy :2thumbs:
If you can't Dodge it,
RAM it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Goldfinger71

I LIKE IT!....Those huge tires look great on the back of it! :yesnod:
1971 Charger R/T   GY9 Dark Gold Metallic, V1Y Gold Top, GY4 Light Gold Interior- A/C, Rimblow, PW, Front Disc, AM-FM, Tach, Light Package, Slotted Tips, Trailer Tow Package(MIA)and a few other odds and ends...including a luggage rack!