News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

CEMA pics

Started by Spike, June 09, 2007, 02:38:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spike

First one is of my parking warning for taking up multiple parking spaces. :nana:

Charger1973

Nice.  Good to see some 3rd gens in there.   :2thumbs:

70charger_boy

Who's green 70 is that?  Someone on this site?  Oh and Spike I love your ride

Ghoste

Were you there last year Spike?

Spike

Don't know who's green Charger that is and thanks.

Yes I was in the show last year, just drove my car up there this time.

hemi-hampton

You fogot to take a picture of my Burnt orange 70 R/T. Nobody seen it. I was in the over flow lot which meant pushed off in some obscure grass section away from the rest of the Crowd. :'( :rotz: :shruggy: LEON.

Ghoste

Ah, so you didn't have it there last year.  I was going to look through my photo albums for any shots of it.

hemi-hampton

Who you talking to? Silver Spike or me? Or someone else? LEON. :shruggy:

Ghoste

Spike.  Was your 70 RT there last year?

hemi-hampton

I seen it their last year. LEON.

Ghoste

:icon_smile_big: lol  No, before I was talking to Spike, the second time I was asking if your car was there last year Leon?

hemi-hampton

Spikes car was their last year mine was not, I was a spectator last year. The opposite this year. This year Spike was the spectator & car not in show but this year my car was in show,  Ghoste were you their? did you have a car their or a spectator? LEON.

Ghoste

I was there last year.  Mine was in the long lineup of 1st gens that were parked together, it was a bronze 67 with a white vinyl top.

hemi-hampton

Yeah, I remember there was a long line or lines of 66-67 Chargers. LEON.

71ChallengeHer

Yanks for posting. Looks like a great show and a lot of nice Mopars. :thumbup:

ChargerSG

Thanks for sharing :yesnod: But i have to ask, is Cema really that good or is it allot of bling bling stuff?
Looking for 383 Magnum #0B196875 and 0B115166

Ghoste

It's a  small show held in front of the Chrysler museum.  Bling bling?  It's a very dedicated club so the quality is there whether it's a daily driver or a perfect restoration or a vintage race car on display from the museum.  It isn't Mopar specific although the bulk of the cars are Mopars.

Spike

Quote from: ChargerSG on June 11, 2007, 04:28:20 AM
Thanks for sharing :yesnod: But i have to ask, is Cema really that good or is it allot of bling bling stuff?

Your thinking of SEMA in Vegas (bling, bling). This is CEMA- Chrysler Employee Motorsport Association. http://www.cemaclub.org/

Charger_Fan

Great pics, thanks for sharing those. :2thumbs:
Sooo...I'm sorta surprised to see so many brand X-ers at a Chrysler employee show. :lol: I guess just because they work there, doesn't mean they have to remain brand loyal with their musclecars?
That Hillborn injected 427 SOHC engine is just... :drool5:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

HEMIMAN 94

Nice 69 charger sweet paint job!

1972Rallye

Quote from: HEMIMAN 94 on June 11, 2007, 11:12:45 PM
Nice 69 charger sweet paint job!

Not sure if you can make it out, but that '69 Hemi Charger had a Silver top, interior and rump stripe.  It was a very pleasing combination  :2thumbs: