News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Good price for NOS emblems?

Started by ChargerST, June 11, 2007, 02:48:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChargerST

Is $70 a good price for 2 NOS Charger emblems - part # 3504807?

what about $49 for 2 NOS "383 Magnum" emblems - part # 2998801?

Just curious - they come in the factory wrapping.

Ghoste

I pretty certain you can still order them both from the dealer.  You might want to check his price first.

Nacho-RT74

I think price is about right and in fact magnum ones are cheap, but check first around
Venezuelan RT 74 400 4bbl, 727, 8.75 3.23 open. Now stroked with 440 crank and 3.55 SG. Here is the History and how is actually: http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,7603.0/all.html
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,25060.0.html

bull

Quote from: Ghoste on June 11, 2007, 03:03:11 PM
I pretty certain you can still order them both from the dealer.  You might want to check his price first.

For sure the roof emblems are still available at the dealer although you'll have a hard time finding a dealership that knows how to find them in the computer. A well-established dealership will have a book but most times, no matter if they can find the part number or not, they'll have to be ordered. I think I paid $32.50 each for mine through Timberline Dodge in Portland, Oregon.

Ghoste

I wonder if they are in the restoration section of their Mopar Performance catalogs.

Ghoste

Did a quick check in the MP catalog and I haven't found the 383 emblem yet but the part number you give for the Charger one is a good number.  It just needs a "P" prefix in front of it.  I would call a dealer and see about the other number and compare prices that way.

bull

Yea, if you give your local Dodge dealer that part number (3504807) they should be able to give you a price, availability and order it for you too.