News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

what's next.... 'best car to make love in' chart

Started by CB, July 16, 2007, 04:19:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CB

QuoteWe would like to do this test with the help of a top model, but budget considerations stopped us doing that. We focus then doing strict measures and assessing capacity of the device. The definite list was what we got from each comparison. For example, a model which occupied the first place in both categories will do two points, so, in this way, as less points added, better position will rank. Here size matters!.

http://www.autocity.com/especial/Coches-del-amor-3/english/ranking/index.html

Time to get me a Mini.....NOT!  :D
1968 Dodge Coronet 500

PocketThunder

Did you catch the little video in the right hand corner....   :hah:     :rofl:    :rofl:    :rofl:    :rofl:
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

1carcrazyguy

Quote from: CB on July 16, 2007, 04:19:57 AM
QuoteWe would like to do this test with the help of a top model, but budget considerations stopped us doing that. We focus then doing strict measures and assessing capacity of the device. The definite list was what we got from each comparison. For example, a model which occupied the first place in both categories will do two points, so, in this way, as less points added, better position will rank. Here size matters!.

http://www.autocity.com/especial/Coches-del-amor-3/english/ranking/index.html

Time to get me a Mini.....NOT!  :D

:hah: That video is  :smilielol:

:scratchchin:.....I had a 71 Demon in high school and it worked out okay!!! But when I upgraded to my 71 Road Runner.... :yesnod: !!!   I even tried to convince my girlfriend at the time that there was room for another girl in there.... :whistling:  But lets just say that didn't work out as well as I hoped  :RantExplode:      :smilielol: :smilielol:

....Aaaaaaaahhhhhh....to be 18...and limber....again.... :pushup:

41husk

1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up