News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

440 Source Heads - $900 a SET coming Feb !!!!!

Started by Super68, June 03, 2007, 10:43:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blakcharger440

Quote from: max on June 09, 2007, 02:03:12 PM
this is what Brandon (440 source) posted about the heads on moparts. either way if they end up being good heads the price sure couldn't be beat.

Quote440sourcedotcom
enthusiast

Fri Jun 08 2007 05:24 PM   Edit     Reply     Quote     Quick Reply   

Our heads will not look anything like the edelbrocks. In fact, they'll look almost indistinguishable from a factory head from the outside, but have the airflow and strength of an aftermarket aluminum head.

Truly "stealth"

They also wont have angle plugs like the edelbrocks, so you won't have to buy $800 TTI headers to make them work.[QUOTE/]

Sounds like it will be an awesome set of heads too me! I think Edelbrock climbing into bed with MP is actually a bad thing for the Mopar hobby as it seems MP will try to keep the market high dollar as always!

Brandon is doing his thing and will continue to make Mopar lovers happy!.....unlike MP.  :slap:

Silver R/T

I would like to see them dynoed to see how much hp/tq they will yield compared to Eddie PRM version head
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

dkn1997

if I have to pay 2500.00 for one quarter panel, at least I deserve to save a few hundred on heads!!
and I love the stock look.  I will paint them orange and keep my manifolds and go have some fun.
RECHRGED

jerry

i bought a pair of the MP heads from mancini at the mopar indy swap meet back in march.they had both the RPM heads and the MP heads there .$1300. for RPM $1400. for MP. out the door.ARP head bolt kit $45.00. felpro 1009 head gaskets $57.00.i feel like i got a good deal concidering whats on the market right now.not knocking 440 sourse but the E heads have been on the market for a long time and speak for themselves. as has the indy heads.i don't plan to wait for 5 yrs to see how these $900.00 heads pan out.

Ghoste

Remember when all we had other than stock heads were the Direct Connection porting templates?  :D