News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

My car is in Video Game!

Started by NYCMille, June 06, 2007, 01:35:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pettyfan43

Hey Mike, Have you seen the 1/24 scale Die Cast Charger from 1 Badd Ride? It's a black 69 with a red tailstripe and a DEFINITE Mr Angry feel to it! If you haven't I'll send you a pic when I get home!

TUFCAT

I agree - -  this is your ticket to fame and fortune!!  :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod:  Just think,  you could buy a Mrs Angry, ....then have a bunch of money left over for some "Little Angry's"  in your new 10-car garage!!!  :scratchchin: :scratchchin: :scratchchin:

HITMAN 149

toooo bad the game doesn't have a 68!!!!!!!! LOL
that is awesome for our boy mike & mr angry!!!
love to seeeeee cool things happen to cool people!!!!!!!
:devil:
68 Charger R/T, SOLD =/ sniffle sniffle
01 BMW 740i SPORT  
01 Hot Rod Harley Dresser, SOLD =/ =/

70charger_boy

Quote from: HITMAN 149 on June 07, 2007, 08:25:50 PM
toooo bad the game doesn't have a 68!!!!!!!! LOL
that is awesome for our boy mike & mr angry!!!
love to seeeeee cool things happen to cool people!!!!!!!
:devil:

I hope he remembers all the little people when he's rich

HITMAN 149

i'm sure when he's loaded...he'll restore all our chargers for us!!!!!!!! hahahahaha :icon_smile_cool:
68 Charger R/T, SOLD =/ sniffle sniffle
01 BMW 740i SPORT  
01 Hot Rod Harley Dresser, SOLD =/ =/

Old Moparz

Hey Mike,

That's really cool to see someone liked it enough to do that. Did you see the Team Olds version though?
               Bob               

Going Nowhere In A Hurry

NYCMille

HA!! that is friggin' priceless!!

Rich and famous... dude, not even close. I have yet to make dollar 1 from this whole experience - believe it or not but I have actually spent a HUGE chunk of money on the car just getting it ready for the show, then the rally and now more shows... The best part to come out of this aside from the fans are the contacts that I have made... those you can't put a price on. :yesnod:

70charger_boy

Quote from: NYCMille on June 08, 2007, 12:09:56 PM
HA!! that is friggin' priceless!!

Rich and famous... dude, not even close. I have yet to make dollar 1 from this whole experience - believe it or not but I have actually spent a HUGE chunk of money on the car just getting it ready for the show, then the rally and now more shows... The best part to come out of this aside from the fans are the contacts that I have made... those you can't put a price on. :yesnod:

Keep going like you are and you will be rich I just know it.  I would seriously try to go to Spike and see if you can get a tv show, " Mr. Angry goes to daycare"  I don't know

71ChallengeHer

I was hanging out with my brother this weekend at a car show. And he was saying he thought Mike and Big Jim should have their own TV show. He thought you guys were too funny. Maybe the new hosts of Bullrun :scratchchin:

Ponch ®

Quote from: NYCMille on June 06, 2007, 02:30:32 PM
Now it just sucks cause I now have to go out and buy an XBOX 360... my wife is totally going to divorce me...

Well, I would hope you got and kept the flag girls' #'s.
"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West

THE CHARGER PUNK

HEMIMAN 94

Thats cool!

Sabre

Hey guys I'm the one who started the Forza Motorsport 2 thread that Troy linked earlier.  I am not the one who did the "Mr. Angry" themed Charger though, but it is a future paint scheme I will do. :coolgleamA: