News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

My car is in Video Game!

Started by NYCMille, June 06, 2007, 01:35:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NYCMille

Ok, now it's really starting to get strange... someone made my car in a videogame...

plum500

aone415

sweeeeet Hope you were duly compensated  :rofl:

This Charger right here is a one of none, that means none before it, none to come.

bordin34

Now instead of 01 on orange 69's it will be an 01 on black 68's, and it would look good too.
Looks like someone spent a lot of time making it.

1973 SE Brougham Black 4̶0̶0̶  440 Auto.
1967 Coronet Black 440 Auto
1974 SE Brougham Blue 318 Auto- Sold to a guy in Croatia
1974 Valiant Green 318 Auto - Sold to a guy in Louisiana
Mahwah,NJ

74Charger

WoW!  That is too cool!

The graphics look pretty good too.

Nobody contacted you to see if they could use your car for their game?  My guess is, if they did not contact you.  They contacted the makers of BullRun.  And they are the ones getting compensated.  Especially since they have the sponsors name clearly visible on the car.  Hopefully you are the one that is getting compensated.  Or at least a couple of free games to pass out to the rest of the peeps here on the forum. :icon_smile_big:
74' Charger
03' 2500 4x4 CTD

tan top

Feel free to post any relevant picture you think we all might like to see in the threads below!

Charger Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,86777.0.html
Chargers in the background where you least expect them 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,97261.0.html
C500 & Daytonas & Superbirds
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,95432.0.html
Interesting pictures & Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,109484.925.html
Old Dodge dealer photos wanted
 http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,120850.0.html

bordin34

I have PS3, but I think in this game which is made only for Xbox 360 you can paint your own car any colour or scheme you like.

1973 SE Brougham Black 4̶0̶0̶  440 Auto.
1967 Coronet Black 440 Auto
1974 SE Brougham Blue 318 Auto- Sold to a guy in Croatia
1974 Valiant Green 318 Auto - Sold to a guy in Louisiana
Mahwah,NJ

Troy

That game has a 69 Charger  that you can choose. I believe that you can "paint" the car any way you want.
More info (including a GL themed car): http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,29389.0.html

Pretty cool!

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

Just 6T9 CHGR

Chris' '69 Charger R/T

NYCMille

I guess someone actually "painted" the car in the game - I just contact the Bullrun guys and they said they never licensed anything to any videogame company and they still own the rights to Bullrun... not Spike TV - so this must be a fan creation of some sort... still cool though. Now it just sucks cause I now have to go out and buy an XBOX 360... my wife is totally going to divorce me...

74Charger

That is one big fan of yours there.  I have never played the game.  But I am sure it took alot of time.  And thats someone that has more time than me.  But if it was my car.  I would do the same.  And buy an xbox 360.  Your car is a very noticable car.  Unlike someone that might just have a black charger.  A black charger could be anyones car. 
74' Charger
03' 2500 4x4 CTD

LargerCharger383

Mean 318

Quote from: NYCMille on June 06, 2007, 02:30:32 PM
Now it just sucks cause I now have to go out and buy an XBOX 360... my wife is totally going to divorce me...
You must have one understanding wife! Bull run, the real bull run, the charger, a possible daytona.... damn :yesnod:! Way cool about the game too!

70charger_boy

pettyfan43

I guess someone actually "painted" the car in the game - I just contact the Bullrun guys and they said they never licensed anything to any videogame company and they still own the rights to Bullrun... not Spike TV - so this must be a fan creation of some sort... still cool though. Now it just sucks cause I now have to go out and buy an XBOX 360... my wife is totally going to divorce me...

Yep First it's model cars and now video games huh?

BTW Mike, I have a picture of some wheels to send you, Ya know 1/25 scale wheels! AND I found a 68 kit from a buddy of mine .....

LOTS of stuff to show you!

Chris

NYCMille

70Charger_boy - SPEAK UP!! for whomever did this has some SERIOUS TALENT!! I just think it's really cool

Chris - I'll email you tomorrow!

Check these out as well.

THE CHARGER PUNK

Your car is now internationally famous :icon_smile_big:

pettyfan43

Mike, Tell him he can't do that unless he sends you the info to do it as well!

70charger_boy

69bronzeT5

Holy crap thats cool!!!! I am soooo getting a 360 and that game! :icon_smile_big:
Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

Dave22443

That is pretty cool!  Where did you find those pictures Mike?

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
- Abraham Lincoln

71ChallengeHer

Mike, That is very cool. You have a lot of fans. Tuesdays suck now! I wanna know when a diecast is coming out? :popcrn: :popcrn: :cheers:

69bronzeT5

Quote from: 71ChallengeHer on June 06, 2007, 08:34:05 PM
Mike, That is very cool. You have a lot of fans. Tuesdays suck now! I wanna know when a diecast is coming out? :popcrn: :popcrn: :cheers:

Id get that diecast in a second if it came out!
Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

resq302

Damn, Mike, Mr. Angry is sure getting exposure in more than one way.  Thats amazing.  Congrats. :musik010:
Brian
1969 Dodge Charger (factory 4 speed, H code 383 engine,  AACA Senior winner, 2008 Concours d'Elegance participant, 2009 Concours d'Elegance award winner)
1970 Challenger Convert. factory #'s matching red inter. w/ white body.  318 car built 9/28/69 (AACA Senior winner)
1969 Plymough GTX convertible - original sheet metal, #'s matching drivetrain, T3 Honey Bronze, 1 of 701 produced, 1 of 362 with 440 4 bbl - auto

70charger_boy

Ok Mike, quit your job and make a Mr. Angry action toy.  Then you'll be singing like Dave Chapelle, "I'm rich bitch!!!"

pettyfan43

Hey Mike, Have you seen the 1/24 scale Die Cast Charger from 1 Badd Ride? It's a black 69 with a red tailstripe and a DEFINITE Mr Angry feel to it! If you haven't I'll send you a pic when I get home!

TUFCAT

I agree - -  this is your ticket to fame and fortune!!  :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod:  Just think,  you could buy a Mrs Angry, ....then have a bunch of money left over for some "Little Angry's"  in your new 10-car garage!!!  :scratchchin: :scratchchin: :scratchchin:

HITMAN 149

toooo bad the game doesn't have a 68!!!!!!!! LOL
that is awesome for our boy mike & mr angry!!!
love to seeeeee cool things happen to cool people!!!!!!!
:devil:
68 Charger R/T, SOLD =/ sniffle sniffle
01 BMW 740i SPORT  
01 Hot Rod Harley Dresser, SOLD =/ =/

70charger_boy

Quote from: HITMAN 149 on June 07, 2007, 08:25:50 PM
toooo bad the game doesn't have a 68!!!!!!!! LOL
that is awesome for our boy mike & mr angry!!!
love to seeeeee cool things happen to cool people!!!!!!!
:devil:

I hope he remembers all the little people when he's rich

HITMAN 149

i'm sure when he's loaded...he'll restore all our chargers for us!!!!!!!! hahahahaha :icon_smile_cool:
68 Charger R/T, SOLD =/ sniffle sniffle
01 BMW 740i SPORT  
01 Hot Rod Harley Dresser, SOLD =/ =/

Old Moparz

Hey Mike,

That's really cool to see someone liked it enough to do that. Did you see the Team Olds version though?
               Bob               

Going Nowhere In A Hurry

NYCMille

HA!! that is friggin' priceless!!

Rich and famous... dude, not even close. I have yet to make dollar 1 from this whole experience - believe it or not but I have actually spent a HUGE chunk of money on the car just getting it ready for the show, then the rally and now more shows... The best part to come out of this aside from the fans are the contacts that I have made... those you can't put a price on. :yesnod:

70charger_boy

Quote from: NYCMille on June 08, 2007, 12:09:56 PM
HA!! that is friggin' priceless!!

Rich and famous... dude, not even close. I have yet to make dollar 1 from this whole experience - believe it or not but I have actually spent a HUGE chunk of money on the car just getting it ready for the show, then the rally and now more shows... The best part to come out of this aside from the fans are the contacts that I have made... those you can't put a price on. :yesnod:

Keep going like you are and you will be rich I just know it.  I would seriously try to go to Spike and see if you can get a tv show, " Mr. Angry goes to daycare"  I don't know

71ChallengeHer

I was hanging out with my brother this weekend at a car show. And he was saying he thought Mike and Big Jim should have their own TV show. He thought you guys were too funny. Maybe the new hosts of Bullrun :scratchchin:

Ponch ®

Now it just sucks cause I now have to go out and buy an XBOX 360... my wife is totally going to divorce me...

Well, I would hope you got and kept the flag girls' #'s.
"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West

THE CHARGER PUNK

HEMIMAN 94

Thats cool!

Sabre

Hey guys I'm the one who started the Forza Motorsport 2 thread that Troy linked earlier.  I am not the one who did the "Mr. Angry" themed Charger though, but it is a future paint scheme I will do. :coolgleamA: