News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Procrastinators Guide to Monster Mopar (Not Dialup Friendly)

Started by Troy, September 16, 2005, 05:10:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Troy

Quote from: cudaken on September 17, 2005, 11:31:01 AM
Tory, happen to take any PIC of Geno Truck Engine? Man that is one nasty little 318 Poly in that truck. ;D

Thanks for the PIC Troy.

Ken

Nope, but I think I took some at the Nats when I first saw it. It sure sounds neat when it's running.

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

69_500

Great pics Troy.

Oh and hey since you missed the winged cars making the laps on Sunday, I just wanted to mention that we got video footage of it. One camera riding in a 70 Superbird, the other set up in turn one, just off of the track filming the cars coming around.

Looks to me like Troy missed both of the 69 Charger 500's at the show. I only saw 1 pic that had either of the 500's in it. And you could barely see it. Oh but then again he is always busy checking out those 68's.

4cruzin

Wow Troy!!   Nice pics dude!!   Wish I could of gone!   Maybe next year!!     :icon_smile_big:
Tomorrow is promised to NOBODY . . . .

Goldfinger71

1971 Charger R/T   GY9 Dark Gold Metallic, V1Y Gold Top, GY4 Light Gold Interior- A/C, Rimblow, PW, Front Disc, AM-FM, Tach, Light Package, Slotted Tips, Trailer Tow Package(MIA)and a few other odds and ends...including a luggage rack!

Troy

Quote from: 69_500 on September 17, 2005, 04:04:31 PM
Great pics Troy.

Oh and hey since you missed the winged cars making the laps on Sunday, I just wanted to mention that we got video footage of it. One camera riding in a 70 Superbird, the other set up in turn one, just off of the track filming the cars coming around.

Looks to me like Troy missed both of the 69 Charger 500's at the show. I only saw 1 pic that had either of the 500's in it. And you could barely see it. Oh but then again he is always busy checking out those 68's.

Hey! One of those 69 500s (not mentioning any names here) didn't even show up until I was out of space... :D

The other one I didn't know about until after that so until I get more memory for the camera or lower the resolution it's first-come-first-served...

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

Mefirst

69_500

Yeah the one 500, was late to the party and didn't show up until Sunday. The other 500 though is a pretty cool ride too.