News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Went Out Cruisin With The Street Rods Last Night

Started by 71ChallengeHer, June 03, 2007, 07:16:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

71ChallengeHer

York is absolutely crazy this weekend every year. About 3400 Street Rods pre-registered for the show. The fun is at night when all the locals break out their muscle cars, drag cars , etc. I didn't have the camera when I 1st went out. Shelby had it with her at a dance. :brickwall: I got a couple pics but had to lighten them since it was around midnight. Not many Mopars, sorry. Too many Camaros and Mustangs. :horse:

71ChallengeHer

The top pic above is a 68 Coronet R/T Drag car, the guy owned the car since he was in 11th grade. This car was sick. The Dart is my friend Big Don's. A little bit of action on the by-pass.

71ChallengeHer

Trying to get some pics of the parking lot. Sorry for the quality.

71ChallengeHer

A crappy pic of my car. And another shot of the Coronet. He took that car out on the by-pass with us. That car is a rocket.

Brock Samson

Charger1973

Id like to have another 68 coronet, those are fun cars.   :yesnod:

71ChallengeHer

My friend Lenny's 71 Dart. And a couple of the street rods.

71ChallengeHer

Another crappy pic of my car and a no name drag car. :icon_smile_big:

71ChallengeHer

Another no name car and a nice Roadrunner pulled in just when the Po-Po was kicking everyone out. So I kinda gave up on the pics, sorry. We were just have too much fun cruising, burning out, racing and bullshitting.