News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

whos going to xv event???

Started by autodynamics, June 11, 2007, 11:01:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

autodynamics

i was wondering how many of you guys are thinking of attending. Im going to show up and bring the charger. im looking foward to meeting some of the board members.... pete

jasonfromIKILLYA

yep.  My girl and I are going to be there, and I may even bring some of the band.  Unfortunately, my charger won't be there.

ps: <-that's me.  I have a huge Dodge tattoo on my left shoulder.  say hi.
"Great souls have always received violent opposition from mediocre minds" - Einstein

BrianShaughnessy

Meeting up at chateau dE-Booger in the morning and going down early - um...  hopefully...  as in hoping to get the latest little project done in time.
Black Betty:  1969 Charger R/T - X9 440 six pack, TKO600 5 speed, 3.73 Dana 60.
Sinnamon:  1969 Charger R/T - T5 440, 727, 3.23 8 3/4 high school sweetheart.

NYCMille

Yep... I'll be there. Pete, we need talk departure time!

autodynamics

Chris G.

I should be going. I fully expect the '70 Hemi Charger to be parked outside with the keys in it and ready for me to take it for a shakedown.  ;D

bordin34

I will be there but not with the charger. I'm a kid with some mopar shirt on, probably a grey charger one with a first, secod, and third gen.

1973 SE Brougham Black 4̶0̶0̶  440 Auto.
1967 Coronet Black 440 Auto
1974 SE Brougham Blue 318 Auto- Sold to a guy in Croatia
1974 Valiant Green 318 Auto - Sold to a guy in Louisiana
Mahwah,NJ